Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2012, 12:01 PM   #2371
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i dont know what you are talking about
you people have an unhealthy obsession with everything i write

lol gtfo, the post was in this thread a few hours ago and you obviously deleted it, I don't give it a shit either way, it was just hilarious. Stop being so defensive about every post directed at you.

Fun game between Vitesse and AZ going on right now. Duel between the 2 leading goal scorers in the Eredivisie.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #2372
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mata has been fantastic this season
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #2373
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
lol gtfo, the post was in this thread a few hours ago and you obviously deleted it, I don't give it a shit either way, it was just hilarious. Stop being so defensive about every post directed at you.

Fun game between Vitesse and AZ going on right now. Duel between the 2 leading goal scorers in the Eredivisie.
a friend of mine was typing something on my phone maybe he typed this otherwise i dont really remember

and what kind of a weirdo are u watching az-vitesse when there is chelsea-united on right now?

i told u chelsea will comeback, i know my shit
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #2374
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
a friend of mine was typing something on my phone maybe he typed this otherwise i dont really remember

and what kind of a weirdo are u watching az-vitesse when there is chelsea-united on right now?

i told u chelsea will comeback, i know my shit

He's probably watching both and Jozy Altidore(a US striker) plays for AZ. Not everyone can follow Barca and chelsea
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #2375
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
He's probably watching both and Jozy Altidore(a US striker) plays for AZ. Not everyone can follow Barca and chelsea

Yep, exactly. Have Chelsea-Man U on my TV and was watching AZ-Vitesse online. That game had an awesome ending too with Jozy assisting the winning gaol on the counterattack in the 89th minute when AZ looked dead in the water.

You watching Sounders-Galaxy tonight? Should be a hell of a game if everyone is healthy

lmao @ Torres, second yellow card and now sent off for diving. Chelsea down to 9 men while United has Van Persie, Rooney, and Chicharito on. I didn't think Torres deserved a card for that.

Last edited by Grinder : 10-28-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #2376
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

what a joke decision by the ref
wow
Old 10-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #2377
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

There was foul on Torres more than it was on Young. ****ing United and their refs...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #2378
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Two red cards in less than 10 minutes?
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #2379
alenleomessi
hey girl

well rooney should have gotten a yellow there

clatenburg the new howard webb
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #2380
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Torres should ahve been sent off earlier anyway
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #2381
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Quote:
well rooney should have gotten a yellow there

clatenburg the new howard webb

Kill yourself
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #2382
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Yep, exactly. Have Chelsea-Man U on my TV and was watching AZ-Vitesse online. That game had an awesome ending too with Jozy assisting the winning gaol on the counterattack in the 89th minute when AZ looked dead in the water.

You watching Sounders-Galaxy tonight? Should be a hell of a game if everyone is healthy

lmao @ Torres, second yellow card and now sent off for diving. Chelsea down to 9 men while United has Van Persie, Rooney, and Chicharito on. I didn't think Torres deserved a card for that.

Any other week yes but this week the game is virtually useless as there's little implication on the match. LA already clinched the 4th seed in the West and can't move up or down, while Seattle can only jump up 1 spot. I can imagine both teams will be going lightly and saving themselves for the postseason.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #2383
alenleomessi
hey girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo

Kill yourself
and a goal from offside
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #2384
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
and a goal from offside
That...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:36 PM   #2385
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Omfg
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: