Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #2626
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

I remember how Nik Young was hyping Torres up early this season.

50 million for a statue
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #2627
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
I remember how Nik Young was hyping Torres up early this season.

50 million for a statue
Yeh I agree, what a waste of money, imagine if that money was spent on Suarez instead. His contract is the worst part, it's like 250,000 for 4 more years, that means no other team will even be able to afford a team. The teams rich enough to afford him don't want him because he sucks, the teams that still want him can't afford his ridiculous contract.

Torres for 4 more years-a fate worse than death.

Still think he will get double digit goals though
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #2628
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

I dont understand why Chelsea are so inpatient with Lukaku. Dont buy Falcao in january and see how Lukaku devolops throughout the season.

Di Matteo should play Sturrigde as striker, although he is the biggest ballhog I have ever seen besides Queresma.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #2629
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

some of the votes have been 'leaked' and its pretty obvious that messi will win the award for the 4th time in a row
its interesting to see who will end up 2nd between iniesta and c.r.

btw

what a homer
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #2630
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
I dont understand why Chelsea are so inpatient with Lukaku. Dont buy Falcao in january and see how Lukaku devolops throughout the season.

Di Matteo should play Sturrigde as striker, although he is the biggest ballhog I have ever seen besides Queresma.
Sturridge has no right foot but he should start ahead of Torres. Also Lukaku should have been allowed to compete for the starting job vs Torres this year.

Torres only plays because of politics. Ancellotti, Villas-Boas and now Di Matteo don't want to play him but they are forced to to try to save face for Roman and also because of his enormously stupid contract.

Torres is the main reason Ancellotti got fired. His path of destruction is already too huge.

Lukaku hmmm, ok he has good composure, good in the air and two footed, he has heavy touch sometimes but Torres is way worse these days.

Yeh I'd be happy with him as number 1, but no one at the club was ballsy enough to gamble on the chance that he would be able to lead the line of such a huge club at 20 years old, still though HE'S NEVER BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE.

Now at Westbrom Shane Long has been a beast so he doesn't even start there. If I were him I'd be pissed and wish I had gone to Ajax or something, I really hope his early years don't get wasted, Lukaku is a tank, he just needs to get a higher work rate on the field and improve technique abit. Loads of times he looks lazy Berbatov style but he gets goals.

Dunno why Chelsea bothers paying so much for him if they don't even plan on giving him a chance, I'm with you, I don't understand Chelsea's transfer policy either.

Also Essien shouldn't have been allowed to leave, Romeu got hype early in his england career but he kind of sucks. Mikel and Ramires are a brilliant first choice midfield but it would be good to have a third guy competing with them. Oscar in the future could play that deep one day.

Torres atleast has really good link up play, I think that's the only reason he's starting ahead of Sturridge now.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #2631
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Great performance yesterday (despite Ronaldo's best attempts to make the game a personal battle between him and the side boards)

Benzema <3 his grace and sincere attempt to play like an artist is inspiring.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #2632
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Snoop Dogg wants to invest in Celtic FC of Scotland just because they beat Barca.

He sure likes anything with green leaves.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #2633
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng

At him liking Samaras
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:59 PM   #2634
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Samaras IS a beast.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #2635
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Sturridge has no right foot but he should start ahead of Torres. Also Lukaku should have been allowed to compete for the starting job vs Torres this year.

Torres only plays because of politics. Ancellotti, Villas-Boas and now Di Matteo don't want to play him but they are forced to to try to save face for Roman and also because of his enormously stupid contract.

Torres is the main reason Ancellotti got fired. His path of destruction is already too huge.

Lukaku hmmm, ok he has good composure, good in the air and two footed, he has heavy touch sometimes but Torres is way worse these days.

Yeh I'd be happy with him as number 1, but no one at the club was ballsy enough to gamble on the chance that he would be able to lead the line of such a huge club at 20 years old, still though HE'S NEVER BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE.

Now at Westbrom Shane Long has been a beast so he doesn't even start there. If I were him I'd be pissed and wish I had gone to Ajax or something, I really hope his early years don't get wasted, Lukaku is a tank, he just needs to get a higher work rate on the field and improve technique abit. Loads of times he looks lazy Berbatov style but he gets goals.

Dunno why Chelsea bothers paying so much for him if they don't even plan on giving him a chance, I'm with you, I don't understand Chelsea's transfer policy either.

Also Essien shouldn't have been allowed to leave, Romeu got hype early in his england career but he kind of sucks. Mikel and Ramires are a brilliant first choice midfield but it would be good to have a third guy competing with them. Oscar in the future could play that deep one day.

Torres atleast has really good link up play, I think that's the only reason he's starting ahead of Sturridge now.

Steve Clark rotates his strikers a lot, but Shane Long is first choice there. And Lukaku although has shown glimpses at West Brom, he is nowhere near good enough to be given a chance at Chelsea. He might have got a few chances till January here just cause how shit Torres has been, but presumably once Chelsea get one or even two strikers in Jan Lukaku would have got zero game time for the rest of the season. And no he's not two-footed, he's probably the most one-footed striker in the EPL. He has absolutely no right foot at all. He's got a huge ceiling though, but unless he can improve his technique he's going to find it hard to fit into the new look Chelsea. And Chelsea paid 12M for Lukaku, nothing extraordinary for such a young striker with such a high potential. However, it could get up to 18M due to appearance clauses.

And Essien is garbage, he's past it. We should have kept him though just cause we lack squad depth, but he's not good enough for Chelsea either. I would have rather kept Meireles than Essien. Oriol should be fine, he's been poor this season but he was decent against West Brom, but suffered because you can't partner Romeu and Mikel, stupid decision by RDM, but I think he was forced to rest Ramires due to Juventus tomorrow.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #2636
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OT: This is what Fat Ronaldo doing nowadays......
Old 11-20-2012, 11:38 PM   #2637
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RpRKIzLCTE

damn what a disgrace...
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #2638
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
The foul was a semi-flop, but yeah. I'm now very interested on what UEFA will do about this incident.

If nobody does, I think players, even from other teams, may do something on Adriano, like intentional bean-balls in baseball or fights in hockey.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:44 AM   #2639
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
The foul was a semi-flop, but yeah. I'm now very interested on what UEFA will do about this incident.

If nobody does, I think players, even from other teams, may do something on Adriano, like intentional bean-balls in baseball or fights in hockey.

They wont and cant do shit. Adriano did nothing wrong according to the rules.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:12 AM   #2640
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Di Matteo just got sacked, just as I predicted.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: