Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #2701
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
+11 on madrid and 82 for messi this season ( only 4 left )

beast griffin or any madrid fan wanna tickle my nuts?

Tickle your own nuts with a toothbrush pretending it's Messi's beard you love so much
BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #2702
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio33
You're not even from Spain, nevermind Barcelona. You need to support a local team.
So i have to live in the city of Barcelona to support Barca?
What kind of a logic is that?

And anyway, i would if you give me the money...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #2703
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

beast griffin thats a great idea
Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #2704
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Iniesta is incredibe.
2nd best player, Ronaldo isn't just much of a threat now.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #2705
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
So i have to live in the city of Barcelona to support Barca?
What kind of a logic is that?

And anyway, i would if you give me the money...
as a euro, yes. As a non-euro myself, along with all the others, we get free passes to support who we choose

You however, coming from Greece's asshole, will only be known as a bandwagoning shit.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #2706
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
as a euro, yes. As a non-euro myself, along with all the others, we get free passes to support who we choose

You however, coming from Greece's asshole, will only be known as a bandwagoning shit.
so let me get this straight, if you are from nevada, you are not allowed to cheer for a nba team right?
good logic, duma$$
Old 11-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #2707
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
so let me get this straight, if you are from nevada, you are not allowed to cheer for a nba team right?
good logic, duma$$

Not that I think that sergio is right (you can support whoever you want*), but this objection of yours is lame.
There are 30 NBA teams and thousands of regions in the US.
There is at least 1 major football team per region in Europe.
You can't compare the two.

* Except in the case of national teams, you would expect a bit of coherence there.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #2708
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Why don't you support Chivas USA then?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #2709
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Not that I think that sergio is right (you can support whoever you want*), but this objection of yours is lame.
There are 30 NBA teams and thousands of regions in the US.
There is at least 1 major football team per region in Europe.
You can't compare the two.

* Except in the case of national teams, you would expect a bit of coherence there.
yeah there is one major team per region in europe... but one major team in some spanish city and one major team in a macedonian town is not the same... in nba all of the teams have pretty much the same conditions and finances, some owners spend more though, and some teams have bigger fanbases

not sure why am i even talking about this, this is one of the most retarded and absurd things ever, i mean really, im not allowed to cheer for a football team outside of my country? wow...
Old 11-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #2710
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't get all the bashing of Alen for supporting Barça. Sure the way he does it can be irritating sometimes but I doubt he'd be getting chastised if he were a Villarreal supporter from Macedonia. Lots of basketball fans from other countries just choose the Lakers as their team and become dedicated fans of that team as the years pass and stick with them through the rough patches.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #2711
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
I don't get all the bashing of Alen for supporting Barça. Sure the way he does it can be irritating sometimes but I doubt he'd be getting chastised if he were a Villarreal supporter from Macedonia. Lots of basketball fans from other countries just choose the Lakers as their team and become dedicated fans of that team as the years pass and stick with them through the rough patches.
He gave us a long (expletive laden) diatribe on why tactics and defense are not real football and how Chelsea should have lost rather than not play Barca's style last year. On and on and on. He reps Man City since they won EPL, and reps Man U because they are on top. I don't think the hate is because he's a Barca fan, i think the hate is because he's a troll.

Right now where negatives mean nothing and a few positives gets you green he's way red. Rep doesn't mean much but it's telling if you get only negative.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #2712
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Why don't you support Chivas USA then?
We are getting a new team in the park i go to every other weekend in Queens. It's exciting. (Unless i am reading this wrong...)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #2713
BEAST Griffin
SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

BEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat coolBEAST Griffin is considered somewhat cool

What happened to Bayern in the final is much worse than what happened to Barcelona in the semi finals and I'm not nearly as butt hurt as he is.

BEAST Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #2714
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

You can't truly be a bandwagoner of Villarreal because they are simply not that good. This whole "extreme sports team fan" thing as a whole has always befuddled me to be honest, but if there's one thing that's considered to be the prime quality of a fan it's loyalty. And you can't really be loyal if the only reason you became a "fan" of a sports team is because they are simply the best team with the most chance of winning.

But I think it's just used as a sneer, people bash him for his other qualities. If Jasi was in here making 20 posts a day exclusively about:
-How amazing Fiorentina is
-How much greater of a legend Jovetic is than Eusebio
-Relentlessly e-fellating Jovetic whether or not he has done anything of note lately
-How awful teamX/playerX not related to Fiorentina is

People would hate his guts too. It simply contributes nothing and it's obnoxious behavior. You already know what alenleomessi is going to post before he actually makes the post.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #2715
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You can't truly be a bandwagoner of Villarreal because they are simply not that good. This whole "extreme sports team fan" thing as a whole has always befuddled me to be honest, but if there's one thing that's considered to be the prime quality of a fan it's loyalty. And you can't really be loyal if the only reason you became a "fan" of a sports team is because they are simply the best team with the most chance of winning.

But I think it's just used as a sneer, people bash him for his other qualities. If Jasi was in here making 20 posts a day exclusively about:
-How amazing Fiorentina is
-How much greater of a legend Jovetic is than Eusebio
-Relentlessly e-fellating Jovetic whether or not he has done anything of note lately
-How awful teamX/playerX not related to Fiorentina is

People would hate his guts too. It simply contributes nothing and it's obnoxious behavior. You already know what alenleomessi is going to post before he actually makes the post.
Well thats true, but im not the one who starts those things, its usually one of the trolls niko, nick young, beast griffin or whoever... and then i just reply to them or better said burn them with facts and then it just gets troll post after troll post.... i usually come here to comment about the matches but some disappointed douchebags from their realifes throw out their anger at me... tought internet guys, you dont wanna mess with them.

Like see for example i watch most of City games ( and pretty much all EPL big teams, arsenal, united, chelsea, liverpool ) and comment about them here and niko calls me a city fan and a bandwagoner
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: