Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #2716
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,653
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He gave us a long (expletive laden) diatribe on why tactics and defense are not real football and how Chelsea should have lost rather than not play Barca's style last year. On and on and on. He reps Man City since they won EPL, and reps Man U because they are on top. I don't think the hate is because he's a Barca fan, i think the hate is because he's a troll.

Right now where negatives mean nothing and a few positives gets you green he's way red. Rep doesn't mean much but it's telling if you get only negative.
if green reps really meant something i would obviously try and be a better poster. but they obviously dont...
i really cant understand how can a middle aged man care about reputation on a internet forum... my father barely knows what internet is... he is busting his ass trying to make money, while some rich douchebags in the west cry about their internet reputation...
ugh thats what wrong with the world
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #2717
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,765
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
if green reps really meant something i would obviously try and be a better poster. but they obviously dont...
i really cant understand how can a middle aged man care about reputation on a internet forum... my father barely knows what internet is... he is busting his ass trying to make money, while some rich douchebags in the west cry about their internet reputation...
ugh thats what wrong with the world
i'm not crying about my reputation, i'm saying your reputation is bad because people think you are a crappy poster. This is a revelation to you?

My dad was an electrician for 45 years and retired can work the internet just fine (he actually learned to program servers for a business my family is in). What exactly is your point? Why don't you get off your ass and help your dad then and get off the internet? I WORK ON A COMPUTER. I'm not sitting here because it's fun. And yes, financially i'm ok. I'm not apologizing for that, i 24/7 have to log in and check up on shit. It's not welfare.

You're an idiot.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #2718
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,653
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

good for you


so many great games tonight and they are broadcasting chelsea again
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #2719
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,765
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
good for you


so many great games tonight and they are broadcasting chelsea again

My channel has Man U / West Ham. Let's trade.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #2720
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,653
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

good thing messi doesnt play against alaves so i wont have to listen to beast griffin inflated stats theories all week long
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #2721
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,507
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
You can't truly be a bandwagoner of Villarreal because they are simply not that good. This whole "extreme sports team fan" thing as a whole has always befuddled me to be honest, but if there's one thing that's considered to be the prime quality of a fan it's loyalty. And you can't really be loyal if the only reason you became a "fan" of a sports team is because they are simply the best team with the most chance of winning.

But I think it's just used as a sneer, people bash him for his other qualities. If Jasi was in here making 20 posts a day exclusively about:
-How amazing Fiorentina is
-How much greater of a legend Jovetic is than Eusebio
-Relentlessly e-fellating Jovetic whether or not he has done anything of note lately
-How awful teamX/playerX not related to Fiorentina is

People would hate his guts too. It simply contributes nothing and it's obnoxious behavior. You already know what alenleomessi is going to post before he actually makes the post.

All fair points and mostly true but I think he's a kid and grown men constantly (not referring to you per say) ganging up on his every post rather than just ignoring him seems immature.


Super Mario scores an important goal against Wigan. Whoa, great strike from Milner! 2-0 CITY.

Getting all 3 points in away games like these are especially important considering the way United have looked this season.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:43 PM   #2722
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,653
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

roses are red, violets are blue, chelsea didnt win
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:40 PM   #2723
b1imtf
raep tiem
 
b1imtf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: k?
Posts: 10,493
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
roses are red, violets are blue, chelsea didnt win
Sack Rafa
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #2724
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,487
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
All fair points and mostly true but I think he's a kid and grown men constantly (not referring to you per say) ganging up on his every post rather than just ignoring him seems immature.

Well yeah, definitely.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #2725
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Bertrand as a winger at home against Fulham in place of Mata. Romeu instead of Mikel.

Very interesting bullshit I am seeing from Benitez already. Torres floundering like a beached whale once again. This is horrible to watch.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:35 PM   #2726
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin
 
Dolphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Werewolfbottlenosedolphin
Posts: 4,100
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Looking more and more like this will be a two horse race like last year. lol
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #2727
b1imtf
raep tiem
 
b1imtf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: k?
Posts: 10,493
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Lool **** Rafa
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:32 AM   #2728
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,986
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Chelsea
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #2729
arkain
Local High School Star
 
arkain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Chelsea shoulda scored like 4 in the first half, absolutely appalling finishing. Did not deserve to loose this.
arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #2730
Cherry Picker
I shoot 85 %
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LDN
Posts: 460
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Rafa
Cherry Picker is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy