Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #3196
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
His suit.
That alone puts him 2-3 steps down in the all time ranking.
my expression right now is similar to this:

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #3197
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

team of the year
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #3198
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Fk messi, probably some ugly 5'2'' dudes selected the winner. I have no problem with ugly 5'2'' dudes, but from my experiences those guys love messi and fkin hate ronaldo.

I noticed this too Alot of manlets seem to bash on Ronaldo for just being a playa

Haters gonna hate
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #3199
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Every single player from the best XI plays in La Liga.

Marcelo over Ashley Cole?
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:25 PM   #3200
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
There is no reason to take these things seriously. Pique has been so up his own ass the last two seasons that Mascherano -who sucks at CB- is always on the field ahead of him when Puyol isn't there...he was decent at Euro. Pique hasn't played like the world-class player he was for 2 seasons now. Awful choice and obvious choice. Xavi was still great but he had no reason to be there. Pirlo was much better (lol Xavi being more deserving than Alonzo for this past season) and so was De Rossi. Yaya was also better. David Silva was the best player in the PL. Cristiano Ronaldo's greatest claim last season was that he was arguably the best player at the Euro. So I have no problem with him over RVP or Rooney (whose season was underrated).

Whatever...the ones who make this list are as bad as some of the posters in here.
I agree that the list is bad, but this post is even worse.

First Masche is not bad at CB, he is quite good... and Pique and Masche dont really fit together thats why sometimes he was benched, he also had some injurie... IMO Kompany and Ramos should have been the CBs... as for full backs... Alba should have definitely made it over Marcelo, and maybe Lahm over Alves. Pirlo MIGHT have been better than Xavi, but there is no reason to throw Xavin out of the squad when that can be done to Alonso. So its - Xavi-Pirlo-Iniesta in the middle.
The GK and the forward trio is absolutely fine.

Silva and Van Persie had great seasons, but there is no room for them.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #3201
Wade3
I hit open layups

Wade3 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I noticed this too Alot of manlets seem to bash on Ronaldo for just being a playa

Haters gonna hate

Messi is the most productive and efficient player on the planet

Nothing to do with him"being a playa" he's just not as good as Messi at the sport of Football
Wade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #3202
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

That team of the year what a joke.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #3203
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Every single player from the best XI plays in La Liga.

Marcelo over Ashley Cole?

That's funny to you? Marcelo is so much better.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #3204
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
That's funny to you? Marcelo is so much better.

Yes it is. I don't agree; he's better going forward but he's caught out of position more often and isn't a great defender.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #3205
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yes it is. I don't agree; he's better going forward but he's caught out of position more often and isn't a great defender.
lahm is better than both of em
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #3206
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

This La Liga/Spain wank-fest is seriously some annoying shit.

Casillas over Neuer ?
Pique over Thiago Silva?
A Marcelo(that gets benched in big games) over Ashley Cole?
Where is YAYA ,Pirlon and Schweinsteger?
RVP?
Dani Alves ?
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #3207
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Iker Casillas - Not a great choice. He hasn't done too well in the new season.

Dani Alves - Extremely controversial. No need to pick Barcelona's RB when Barcelona didn't win shit all year, he's not doing well at all in the new season and he can't even play defense.

Gerard Piqué - Another controversial pick. Barcelona plays defense through posession, I don't think a CB in that system should get the nod for best defender easily unless he performs extraordinary. Not even Barcelona is that pleased with his overall performance

Sergio Ramos - Solid choice. Never understood why Real used him as a RB where he is simply an atrocity, when he can play like this at CB.

Marcelo - Debatable, but solid.

Xabi Alonso - Controversial. Pirlo should be the first player on the team among all midfielders if you ask me.

Xavi Hernández - Controversial, I could have lived without Iniesta or Xavi here, and I guess between the two of them Iniesta had the better year.

Andrés Iniesta -Solid choice

Leo Messi - A must

Radamel Falcao - A must

Cristiano Ronaldo - A must
Old 01-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #3208
LJJ
Extra Cheese

Quote:

His defense has been much better than it was. Covering the entire left flank because you have to clean up Ronaldo's mess isn't easy, and I really can't see anyone doing a better job at that than Marcelo did. The main reason I could see not selecting him is that he's been injured for a couple of months.

That said I don't think he's that far ahead of other players at his position, but no matter what argument you make for Cole it's really not laughable to have Marcelo over Cole in even the most biased eyes.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #3209
Mr Clutch Melo
NUGGETS ALL THE WAY

Mr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this boardMr Clutch Melo is popular on this board

Why is Falcao a must? World-class goalscorer , but not a world-class as a player . I easily would pick RVP,Cavani , Ibra and maybe Suarez/Aguero over him.
Mr Clutch Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #3210
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I admit I've seen more of Cavani than Falcao in the last two seasons....so can someone tell me why they like one more than the other please. Cavani does a lot more than score goals....is Falcao so good that he's clearly better than him?
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: