Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-22-2013, 09:04 AM   #3421
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Portugal has:
Weaker defense.
Weaker keeper-by far.

Shittier organization.

Worst strikers.
Less determination.
Less leadership-basically no leadership

Midfields are equal, no Moutinho is not better than Bradley XD. Portugal has Nani , USA has Dempsey and his 23 goals in England last year. If Dempsey was Eastern European or Spanish or Dutch his reputation would be huge. Not to mention Captain Clutch Landon Donovan.

Ronaldo and Contrao are the only players clearly better than a corresponding American at his position.
LOL ****ing ******
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #3422
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
Well you just said it yourself, what good would it be a deadly attacking trio when the biggest need is a CB... look at Argentina for example or Portugal... they are not contenders as of right now... so you think USA will be becuase of two strikers?
like i said only xavi and iniesta because of their passing ability and holding the ball which would not let the opponent come close to the ordinary defense.
2009 USA shat all over Xavi and Iniesta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S58rstMhKK8

easy win

USA vs the Eurocup 2012 second place team aka second best team in Europe IN ITALY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCBhCLLc9I

Easy W

Subotic the betrayer-he would have been USA's greatest hero, instead he rots on go-nowhere racist Serbia.

Last edited by Nick Young : 01-22-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #3423
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

wow you must be so proud you beat spain in confederations cup and the 'second best' team in europe in a friendly match
congrats
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:09 PM   #3424
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
wow you must be so proud you beat spain in confederations cup and the 'second best' team in europe in a friendly match
congrats
Wow, you must be really proud to be Greece's asshole, ranked 80th best team in the world, and the worst team in a world cup qualifying group that includes wales and scotland. Can't even beat Luxembourg

Michael Bradley shit on Xavi and Iniesta, with added backup of Xabi Alonso they couldn't even get it done

Deal with it
Old 01-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #3425
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

as you know im a spain fan in football so i dont really know why do you talk to me about macedonia...
im not even sure xavi and iniesta know who this michael bradley guy is... i mean who does?
Old 01-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #3426
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
as you know im a spain fan in football so i dont really know why do you talk to me about macedonia...
im not even sure xavi and iniesta know who this michael bradley guy is... i mean who does?

You don't get to brag about other people's national teams, sorry. Bandwagoning does not extend to that. That's like talking about your friend's hot girlfriend. How does it involve you?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #3427
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You don't get to brag about other people's national teams, sorry. Bandwagoning does not extend to that. That's like talking about your friend's hot girlfriend. How does it involve you?
im known as one of the most passionate barca fans in my town and you are known as a midget puertorican with a asian wife who makes 20 threads a day half of them about your team's biggest rival... you are the one who dont get to brag about other people's teams and likings
Old 01-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #3428
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
im known as one of the most passionate barca fans in my town and you are known as a midget puertorican with a asian wife who makes 20 threads a day half of them about your team's biggest rival... you are the one who dont get to brag about other people's teams and likings

National teams are not interchangable, they are your national team. Liking Barca is fine. Saying i renounce Macedonia and love Spain makes you sound retarded. Bandwagoning national teams is ridiculous.

I'm no longer a US fan, i'm now a Brazilian soccer fan, haha you suck! How does that make any sense?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #3429
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Best footballer in Rome

Meanwhile Goran Pandev killing it in Napoli with the Fernando Torres-like 3 goals in 22 games

Make no mistakes kid, Xavi and Iniesta knew Bradleys name after he shit on both of them like they were scrub mexicans for 94 straight minutes of brutality.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #3430
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Puerto Rican with hot asian wife>>>>bandwagoning Turkish/Macedonian mutant hybrid sewage spawn virgin who wishes he was Spanish
Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #3431
alenleomessi

Quote:
Puerto Rican with hot asian wife>>>>bandwagoning Turkish/Macedonian mutant hybrid sewage spawn virgin who wishes he was Spanish
still.. both are better than a chubby redneck
Old 01-22-2013, 02:13 PM   #3432
alenleomessi

Quote:
Best footballer in Rome

Meanwhile Goran Pandev killing it in Napoli with the Fernando Torres-like 3 goals in 22 games

Make no mistakes kid, Xavi and Iniesta knew Bradleys name after he shit on both of them like they were scrub mexicans for 94 straight minutes of brutality.
he is barelly a starter in roma...
while pandev has had a great career... had remarkable seasons with lazio... the famous pandev-rocchi duo... the CL game where he scored two goals against Iker... then went to inter and helped them win CL... now he is past his prime... what has bradley done except beating spain in confederations cup?
Old 01-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #3433
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
still.. both are better than a chubby redneck
a unibrow turkish/macedonian who wants to be spanish trying to talk down to people
Old 01-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #3434
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
he is barelly a starter in roma...
while pandev has had a great career... had remarkable seasons with lazio... the famous pandev-rocchi duo... the CL game where he scored two goals against Iker... then went to inter and helped them win CL... now he is past his prime... what has bradley done except beating spain in confederations cup?

He's not barely a starter. He's only had one substitute appearance and Zemen has started him in front of De Rossi multiple times this year. He goes the full 90 almost every game. He's still just 25 and improving every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
That, I totally agree with. Your national team has a mental strength and determination that usually leads them to perform above expectations. That's something the Portuguese, as skilled as they are, could learn something from.
I don't agree with your comment on Postiga, though. He's not the most prolific scorer, but he's got good technique, can hold the ball for his teammates and generates quite a lot of offensive play (at least for Zaragoza, where he is asked to. He doesn't need to do that in Portugal). As good a season Altidore may be having in the Netherlands, he's not half the player Postiga is. Altidore is one of the worst strikers I've ever seen play in Spain (I admittedly haven't seen him this year).

I can't speak much on Postiga's club career as I've only seen Zaragoza play a few times but if you're interested, try to catch one of Altidore's next few games. You have to remember that he wasa teenager living overseas for the first time when he was at Villarreal and was probably not ready for such a high level of play. He's really improved and is playing better than I ever thought he was capable of although that's yet to translate to the national team (he's probably the third choice striker right now).

Check out a few of the goals he's scored this year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxhwddyQD28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awRWqzJxdz4
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:03 PM   #3435
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
He's not barely a starter. He's only had one substitute appearance and Zemen has started him in front of De Rossi multiple times this year. He goes the full 90 almost every game. He's still just 25 and improving every year.

I can't speak much on Postiga's club career as I've only seen Zaragoza play a few times but if you're interested, try to catch one of Altidore's next few games. You have to remember that he wasa teenager living overseas for the first time when he was at Villarreal and was probably not ready for such a high level of play. He's really improved and is playing better than I ever thought he was capable of although that's yet to translate to the national team (he's probably the third choice striker right now).

Check out a few of the goals he's scored this year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxhwddyQD28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awRWqzJxdz4
De Rossi gets subbed off at the half, Bradley is MotM, but De Rossi is better
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: