Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM   #3511
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

alenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
I'm not even chubby man, I have 20 BMI, I just got measured today and am 186 cm, 88 kg, go to the gym 3 times a week and do yoga twice a week. Pics you have of me are from a year ago when I'd been studying architecture for two years and had no time for gym cus I had to stay in the library 24/7 chugging redbulls to get all the work done.

You however, actually are a hairy turkish virgin that Macedonian society refuses to accept into their fold. ANd you think you're spanish.

And your team has to cheat to win vs Chelsea, who can't even get past Brentford

And you are repressing your homosexuality with a "pretend" infatuation with Messi

why the f*ck are you telling me all this stuff? insecure much?

you do yoga, and call me a homosexual? talk about a hypocrite...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #3512
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

why the f*ck are you telling me all this stuff? insecure much?

Yoga is awesome bra, get out of the house sometime and try it, it doesn't just strengthen your whole body but it makes your mind and focus and drive sharper too.

Last edited by Nick Young : 01-27-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #3513
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

alenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsalenleomessi has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

and yeah im telling facts
not sure where did u come up with that hairy turkish virgin not accepted into the society stuff... typical american ignorance
Old 01-27-2013, 12:09 PM   #3514
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Yoga is awesome bra, get out of the house sometime and try it, it doesn't just strengthen your whole mind but it makes your mind and focus and drive sharper too.
my mind is already clear 'bra', seems like you are the one not accepted into the society and find a solution for your problems... still i dont think yoga will do it...

killing yourself i think will though... and will help the world for sure. one less idiot.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #3515
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:

Yeah, yoga makes people gay and not some weird affection to another male.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #3516
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive
so being a huge fan of someone is considered a weird affection?
alright then im gay because im a huge fan :/
Old 01-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #3517
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

football, basketball, handball.... spain dominates in all
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #3518
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
my mind is already clear 'bra', seems like you are the one not accepted into the society and find a solution for your problems... still i dont think yoga will do it...

killing yourself i think will though... and will help the world for sure. one less idiot.
You made just fun of a guy who had testicular cancer and had to go through surgery.

You are a winner.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #3519
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:
so being a huge fan of someone is considered a weird affection?
alright then im gay because im a huge fan :/

No, not being a fan, but you go places hyping & defending him. After all he's just an unknown stranger, who plays football, but sometimes it seems like he's your younger brother.
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #3520
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
football, basketball, handball.... spain dominates in all
You aren't Spanish f*ckhead, seriously, what is wrong with you?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #3521
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yoga is fantastic, i dont know what the guy is smoking.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #3522
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Yoga is fantastic, i dont know what the guy is smoking.
obviously not a d*ck like most of you fa*gots
Old 01-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #3523
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

Quote:
No, not being a fan, but you go places hyping & defending him. After all he's just an unknown stranger, who plays football, but sometimes it seems like he's your younger brother.
seems like you dont have passion for anything in life and this seems weird to you... well i dont know what to say to you...
Old 01-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #3524
Nick Young
Prophet of the Mamba

Quote:
obviously not a d*ck like most of you fa*gots

Old 01-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #3525
alenleomessi
yeah bitch! magnets!

google does wonders nick young doesn it? im sure that even if you look for the straightest man in the planet uncle google will make sure to find you some awkward photos, so **** like you can bust a nut to them...

oh and btw, he just scored 4 freaking goals
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: