Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #3796
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
And which of those things Ronnie couldnt do?

I never said Ronnie couldn't do those things I actually said CR could do everything Ronny could on the pitch and dude just said CR was just a goal scorer, just take a quick second to read just above real quick not that hard.. you're gettin hyped for no reason.

Quote:
And you are telling me about off court stuff like CR hasnt done them... are you serious.. he is all over the news every month.. whether with his gf, whether he made a kid somewhere, whether he was at some club...

I named the off the court issues with Ronny cause firstly your praising him like a god like he's done no wrong on or off the pitch when the big reason his career in context could be looked at as a disappointment or he could be looked at as an underachiever is because of his stupid off pitch antics.

CR doesn't hurt himself off the field. He doesn't make stupid decisions like Ronny, Ronaldo, Maradona have that will affect him on the field of play, he just happens to be one of the most hated/liked stars in all of sports thats why there is so much media attention around him much like there was with Beckham.

Quote:
What are you trying to prove here really... but hear this, if it wasnt for Ronnie, you wouldnt have that guy on your avy now... wanna know why?
well because he wouldnt have been this good now, thats why

There's nothing that I'm trying to prove, and the end of the day all this banter going back and forth is a matter of opinion for the most part but what your saying is coming out of blind hatred which is a shame

The simple fact that you believe that Messi wouldn't be as good as he is because of Ronny is delusional and shows you have never played sports. Ronny helped Messi's game, no doubt but who are you to say Messi couldn't have picked up help for other players on the club? The only people I could that immensely helped Messi's success is Barcelona for giving him the HGH to help him grow and live a normal life.. the fact that you said RONNY is the reason Messi is so good now shows how much you have Ronny's nuts in your mouth yet you say I shouldn't say I'm a Barcelona fan cause I'm giving credit where its due to CR. I'm done talking about this shit.. your delusional AF.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #3797
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

yeah im done talking to you too... what you are writing is nuts... if i post this on a barca forum they will trace your address and kick the shit out of you man...
yeah... have fun jacking off to CR tonight.

im done with you my fellow 'barca fan'
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #3798
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

3 incredible goals in the Tottenham-Lyon game today including two stunning free kicks from Gareth Bale. I'm starting to believe that he's in the conversation for best player in the EPL.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:52 AM   #3799
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
3 incredible goals in the Tottenham-Lyon game today including two stunning free kicks from Gareth Bale. I'm starting to believe that he's in the conversation for best player in the EPL.

I wouldn't have agreed with you at the beginning of the season, but yeah, right now he's playing out of his mind. It's consistent too, he's not having a great game one weekend and then disappearing the next. He's only 23 too, scary.

I hope he'll stay in the Prem for a long time, or at least not go to a team where he'll just be another good player. I know Real Madrid are definitely keeping tabs on him. Wouldn't surprise me if they make a big run at him if CR does end up moving on from there.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #3800
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Finally people recognizing the genius of Bale, let the underrating finally end
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #3801
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

madrid would do better if bale played for them instead of cristiano
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #3802
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #3803
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
lol
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #3804
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lol
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #3805
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
madrid would do better if bale played for them instead of di maria

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I wouldn't have agreed with you at the beginning of the season, but yeah, right now he's playing out of his mind. It's consistent too, he's not having a great game one weekend and then disappearing the next. He's only 23 too, scary.

I hope he'll stay in the Prem for a long time, or at least not go to a team where he'll just be another good player. I know Real Madrid are definitely keeping tabs on him. Wouldn't surprise me if they make a big run at him if CR does end up moving on from there.

He's one of my favorite players but this is the most consistent stretch of play I've seen from him. He's singlehandedly gotten several wins for Spurs this season (yesterday was a prime example). I hope he does stay with Spurs; I'd like to see what they can do in CL next season.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #3806
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Ronaldo is basically a one man team. Real Madrid would suck without him. I've seen him single-handedly win games for that team.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #3807
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Balotelli is a boss
Old 02-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #3808
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Ronaldo is basically a one man team. Real Madrid would suck without him. I've seen him single-handedly win games for that team.
Same thing for Tottenham and Bale

But take them both out of their teams, Madrid still a top 2 La Liga team and a knockout stage pretender while Tottenham would be a middle tier 10-12 place in England
Ozil would shine without CR
Old 02-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #3809
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Same thing for Tottenham and Bale

But take them both out of their teams, Madrid still a top 2 La Liga team and a knockout stage pretender while Tottenham would be a middle tier 10-12 place in England
Ozil would shine without CR
They haven't even been a top two side with him lol please... Put Bale in Messi's place and Barça doesn't skip a beat, even if he played striker
Old 02-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #3810
alenleomessi

^ maybe but only if villa gets to his scoring form.. if not they will lack a lot of goals... bale might score some... but not even close to enough... messi scores like 1.5 goals a game
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: