Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 11:29 PM   #4261
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Königspinguin has decent reputationKönigspinguin has decent reputation
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Oh, I got the Tuesday and Wednesday ties mixed up in my predictions.
Königspinguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #4262
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ
I hope both German teams goes out. Tired of this german jizzfest, when they havent won sh*t for over a decade.

Responsible business practices. I mean, we could always start letting our clubs go into endless debt like some other leagues or let them get massive bank loans or try to drill for plastic money. Our league is now starting to reap the fruits. You better get used to it. Give it another 5-10 years and the German league could very well be the dominant league.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #4263
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatio33
Why do you support city?
my father has been a city and atletico madrid fan his entire life. guess it rubbed off on me

his an my middle name is also horatio btw

Last edited by kurple : 04-11-2013 at 08:57 AM.
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #4264
kurple
NBA All-star

kurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation herekurple has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
I don't rate Yaya Toure and Samir Nasri nearly as high as premfaces do. David Silva is great though. And mostly I care about what I see on the pitch not what hyped up players they have on the field. I saw both Bayern and Dortmund make a complete mockery of their midfield without any difficulties.
yaya is world class, gtfoh

only thing i dont like about him is that he's from africa. **** the african cup of nations
kurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #4265
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Königspinguin
Responsible business practices. I mean, we could always start letting our clubs go into endless debt like some other leagues or let them get massive bank loans or try to drill for plastic money. Our league is now starting to reap the fruits. You better get used to it. Give it another 5-10 years and the German league could very well be the dominant league.
They need to win someting. They need to get over the hump. Look at Spain. They were big time chokers(like Germany and Bayern are now) until the Euros in 2008, but after that win, they(and Barcelona obv.) started winning trophies for fun.
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #4266
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
They need to win someting. They need to get over the hump. Look at Spain. They were big time chokers(like Germany and Bayern are now) until the Euros in 2008, but after that win, they(and Barcelona obv.) started winning trophies for fun.
Stick to basketball.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #4267
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
According to some people on here the only way a team can lose is by chocking.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #4268
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

Quote:

Oh, stop with that "choking" nonsense. If anything the German team has been showing great fighting spirit throughout its worst decade ever, talent wise, and overachieved quite a few times. An old German team in 1998 which lost 3-0 against Croatia in France was the last great German team. Look at the squads since then. Piss poor in comparison. 2000 was a disaster. 2002 Kahn and Ballack single handedly dragged Germany into the finals. The latter one was suspended against Brazil and Germany lost. 2004 was a disaster. 2006 despite home advantage lost against a superior Italian team who became world champions but gave them a good game. 2008 again overachieved and made the finals. Take a look at the squad again. 2010 again overachieved. Dealt with a lot of injuries and called up a bunch of children to the squad who happened to be very talented. Got very unlucky with a ludicrous yellow card suspension against Argentina for Müller, lost against World Champions Spain. 2012 with a still very young squad, I think even younger than the one in the World Cup (Sorted out some more of the oldies), were favorites along with Spain. I wouldn't call that "choking" either. The tactics and formation against Italy were all wrong. So the superior side lost. Jogi made it far to easy for Spain to retain their title. But some of you idiot who like to label Germans chokers need to get a ****ing grip. The word is losing all its meaning. Now take the beating I just gave to you like a man and STFU.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #4269
Königspinguin
LandValueTax=Future

You know, it's funny. People loved to dismiss Germany easily throughout the 2000s because of the obviously weak squads. Then other more talented teams underachieved while Germany showed great fighting spirit and overachieved a lot but all of a sudden the overachieving is conveniently considered "choking". If you want to look at chokers look at all the more talented squads who didn't even get as far as Germany. I'm done. I don't want to get any more of you stuck on my boot for now.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #4270
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice penalty Adebayor
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #4271
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has decent reputation

Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #4272
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryalenleomessi posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

bale your team is shit come to barcelona
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #4273
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
According to some people on here the only way a team can lose is by chocking.

A austrian who supports Germany. Now, i've witnessed all.

I am not saying that Germany is a choking national overall, off course they are not if you look at their penalty shootout record etc., im just saying their current generation with Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Neuer etc. hasnt done it yet when it really counts.

Little bit like Spain in pre-2008.
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #4274
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Armenia v Albania in August
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #4275
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
A austrian who supports Germany. Now, i've witnessed all.

Yep.

NEVER happened before.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: