Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #4666
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
Vilhena has everything. I would say he's a mix of Edgar Davids and Seedorf.
Lets not go there just yet
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #4667
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can someone tell me anything about Andre Schurrle, since he might be joining Chelsea? I haven't seen him play more than a handful of times but he seems to be in the mold of a Robben/Sturridge type in that he loves to cut inside and shoot.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #4668
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Can someone tell me anything about Andre Schurrle, since he might be joining Chelsea? I haven't seen him play more than a handful of times but he seems to be in the mold of a Robben/Sturridge type in that he loves to cut inside and shoot.
Were you not a Stuttgart-fan? You should know something about Bundesliga?
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:51 AM   #4669
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
The U21 EC one month from now is going to be sweet!

England
Germany
Israel (hosts)
Italy
Netherlands
Norway
Russia
Spain

The Dutch preliminary squad just got announced and apparently all the big talents are willing to play.

gk - Zoet
defense: De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind, Van Rhijn, Willems, Van Dijk
midfield: Maher, Strootman, Van Ginkel, Fer, Clasie, Vilhena, Wijnaldum
attack: John, De Jong, Hoesen

Dat defense. Dat midfield.
in the same group with spain and germany?

good luck
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #4670
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Unlike you I'm actually familiar with many of the core players of the Spanish, German and Dutch national team, and trust me the Dutch squad is not less talented.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #4671
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder why the Spanish squad hasn't been announced yet. Those lazy bastards.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #4672
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

how come its Under-21 when most of the players are 22 or 23
Old 05-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #4673
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
how come its Under-21 when most of the players are 22 or 23
That again shows how clueless and retarded you are when it comes to football (or anything else for that matter).
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #4674
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
-Loves cutting inside and finishing with his right foot, whether he's inside or outside the box it's always dangerous when he has enough room to shoot.

-Great Athlete, super quick and amazing Stamina

-Prefers to use his Pace to get past opponents rather than his skill

-Selfish

-Bad Vision and Low IQ, which makes almost useless on Offense if he doesn't have the ball

-Bad Passer

-Bad Crosser

-Seems inattentive at times
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #4675
alenleomessi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
That again shows how clueless and retarded you are when it comes to football (or anything else for that matter).
well im sorry 'mr i know it all' i dont watch these tournaments so how would i know? i bet most of the people here didnt either

from wiki:

To be eligible for the campaign ending in 2011, players need to be born in or after 1988. Many can be actually 23 years old by the time the finals tournament takes place; however, when the qualification process began (late 2009) all players would have been 21 or under.

i understand it, but its still a dumb rule, should either start the qualifying process with kids that wont be over 21 when the EC/WC comes, or just play anyone under 21 but when the EC comes get rid of the guys that got over 21 and make some squad changes.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #4676
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
-Loves cutting inside and finishing with his right foot, whether he's inside or outside the box it's always dangerous when he has enough room to shoot.

-Selfish

-Bad Vision and Low IQ, which makes almost useless on Offense if he doesn't have the ball

-Bad Passer

-Bad Crosser

So I'm almost spot on with the Sturridge comparison?

We're simply paying more for his replacement.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #4677
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla

-Selfish

-Bad Passer

-Bad Crosser

You also forgot to mention he's German, that winners DNA.
The_Yearning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #4678
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

I really REALLY hope Chelsea don't get Schurrle. I'd rather have KDB.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #4679
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Chelsea already has KDB, he's a slow tiny midget.

German Messi, now the German Walcott is coming to join him, with Mourinho too it will be 3 EUROPEAN TROPHIES IN 3 YEARS FOR CHELSEA
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #4680
plowking
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ownage
I really REALLY hope Chelsea don't get Schurrle. I'd rather have KDB.

KDB will be a great player, but what place does he have in our team with the formation we've been playing?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: