Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #4906
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Nathan Ake is a stud, hope he starts more games next season. Him and Ramires in midfield would be amazing.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #4907
daj0264
I am a love machine
 
daj0264's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 560
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Nathan Ake is a stud, hope he starts more games next season. Him and Ramires in midfield would be amazing.


isnt he a defender?
daj0264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #4908
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick
 
Uncle Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,572
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

He can play both.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #4909
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick
 
Uncle Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,572
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

WBA - Man Utd 4-5, lol. Scored twice in one minute.

edit: 5-5 Lukaku with a hat-trick.

Last edited by Uncle Drew : 05-19-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #4910
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

GAWDKAKU COME ON, 1 more mang!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #4911
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 17,624
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

no CL for spurs again, i guess bale leaves this time
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #4912
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: swag
Posts: 16,663
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Bale to Chelsea, book it

Romelu Lukaku 15 league goals this year, please bring him back as the #1!!!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #4913
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year
 
Black Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC
Posts: 6,933
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

christ that was a scary ending. can't believe Walcott missed that goal near the end.

ok boys, we're in the CL again, we've reportedly agreed to a massive kit deal with Puma, and we have no one forcing a move from the team. lets go out and fortify the team! lets sign up a Benteke or Jovetic, and a right back, and a defensive mid. it's time to spend a little Wenger
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #4914
hovermaster
I airball my layups
 
hovermaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 94
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Man wtf was that from the man utd defenders and keeper. Anyways goodbye Sir. Alex you were truly the greatest
hovermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #4915
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year
 
Black Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC
Posts: 6,933
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Bale to Chelsea, book it

Romelu Lukaku 15 league goals this year, please bring him back as the #1!!!
still can't believe you guys loaned him out. he's a scary scary player
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #4916
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,731
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
christ that was a scary ending. can't believe Walcott missed that goal near the end.

ok boys, we're in the CL again, we've reportedly agreed to a massive kit deal with Puma, and we have no one forcing a move from the team. lets go out and fortify the team! lets sign up a Benteke or Jovetic, and a right back, and a defensive mid. it's time to spend a little Wenger

Arsne Wegner is the new GOAT manger in the EPL with Sir Alex retiring.

Loses his 2-3 best players every offseason and still manages to claim a CL spot year after year. What would happen to any other team in the league if that happened??

I do think they need a potent scorer as well. I don't think Bentenke is a better option at striker to Giroud and I think Giroud could be a guy that knocks in 15+ goals in a EPL season. But if Lewa is available obviously go after him and hard. Maybe he'll be interested with the mini polish community they are building there(Podolski, Sczensy, Fabianski)

But maybe they need a potent scorer from the left wing more so. Maybe some guys like Robben, Ribbery or Reus will be available. I think a rotation of Giroud/Podolski at striker is sufficient and would be good for 20-25 goals between them.

As for defensive midfielder are they still interested in M'villa? He's been one of their targets for awhile now.

I also thought Ramsey finished the season strong and hopefully he's starting to look like a complete box-box midfielder.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #4917
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Lajic is quality....

Wanted to see Fiorentina in CL..... hopefully they can do some damage in EL if they don't sell their best players.
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:52 AM   #4918
AllenIverson3
Get off me!
 
AllenIverson3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 1,535
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Arsne Wegner is the new GOAT manger in the EPL with Sir Alex retiring.

Loses his 2-3 best players every offseason and still manages to claim a CL spot year after year. What would happen to any other team in the league if that happened??

I do think they need a potent scorer as well. I don't think Bentenke is a better option at striker to Giroud and I think Giroud could be a guy that knocks in 15+ goals in a EPL season. But if Lewa is available obviously go after him and hard. Maybe he'll be interested with the mini polish community they are building there(Podolski, Sczensy, Fabianski)

But maybe they need a potent scorer from the left wing more so. Maybe some guys like Robben, Ribbery or Reus will be available. I think a rotation of Giroud/Podolski at striker is sufficient and would be good for 20-25 goals between them.

As for defensive midfielder are they still interested in M'villa? He's been one of their targets for awhile now.

I also thought Ramsey finished the season strong and hopefully he's starting to look like a complete box-box midfielder.
Is this a serious post ?
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:24 AM   #4919
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick
 
Uncle Drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,572
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)



Song

Last edited by Uncle Drew : 05-20-2013 at 08:28 AM.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #4920
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,460
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew


Song



wtf is he thinking
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy