Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #4966
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
There's a rumor that Fabio Coentrao wants out of RM and wants follow Mourinho to Chelsea.

I think Tottehnham should go after him though. He's be great as an attacking LB in AVB's style..

Would be a good move for Spurs. Never really rated Assou-Ekkoto. Has good games but is far too error prone.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #4967
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Assou-Ekotto sucked this year so Coentrao would be a huge upgrade but I think Tottenham is high on Danny Rose, who did really well on loan with Sunderland this year, and will give him every chance to succeed.

Ashley Cole is better than Coentrao IMO.

I thought Cole was the best(or a top 5) fullback a few years back. He's definitely a much better defender but Coentrao is great at attacking. It seems that Cole is on the decline though

Quote:
Spanish media are reporting it too. Please let it be true.
Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/new...siJAYfcB A.99

Why? I always viewed him as a very good LB and probably the best in the world offensively as a LB. I'm guessing he hasn't lived up to expectations? But either way it was a dumb signing considering RM already had Marcelo there.

Maybe Mourinho's ultra defensive style ****ed him over?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #4968
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I thought Cole was the best(or a top 5) fullback a few years back. He's definitely a much better defender but Coentrao is great at attacking. It seems that Cole is on the decline though

Why? I always viewed him as a very good LB and probably the best in the world offensively as a LB. I'm guessing he hasn't lived up to expectations? But either way it was a dumb signing considering RM already had Marcelo there.

Maybe Mourinho's ultra defensive style ****ed him over?
I don't know what the reason is, but he really underperformed. When he first joined the team he was way overweight and generally out of shape. His attitude and profesionalism has always been suspect. I used to live in Zaragoza, and he joined the team on loan for a few months some years ago. If you knew where to go, you could see the guy out late almost every night of the week. With that in mind, I can only imagine the kind of lifestyle he's been leading in Madrid when even Mourinho called him out for that.
He's definitely a good player, but I've always thought he was way overrated, and the price Madrid paid for him was outrageous. He's very good offensively when he's fit, but Marcelo is better. Defensively he's average to bad.
All in all, he can be a very good signing for almost any team as long as you manage to keep him focused and motivated, and also have someone to cover for him defensively.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #4969
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The spurs defense on the left side was atrocious this season, i don't really see that changing with the addition of Coentrao.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #4970
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i see lebowsky saying 'please let it be true' every month for some madrid player to leave. i remember he was ready to suck a fat one for kaka to leave.
how much did those two cost? like 80 millions? its been what? 2,3 years since they came?
what a pathetic fake club.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #4971
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i see lebowsky saying 'please let it be true' every month for some madrid player to leave. i remember he was ready to suck a fat one for kaka to leave.
how much did those two cost? like 80 millions? its been what? 2,3 years since they came?
I think it was 65mil for KakŠ and 30mil for Coentr„o
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #4972
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
I think it was 65mil for KakŠ and 30mil for Coentr„o
Correct.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #4973
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Of course, and rightfully so. There are quite a few unproductive players earning a shitload of money, so we should dump the garbage asap. Kaka is making 10M net a year, for god's sake. And I'm consistent in my criticism, don't make me quote your embarrassing overreaction threads. Embarrassing like everything about you.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #4974
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

you are the same as lakers fans if not worse

and as much as i have some epic failure predictions ( mostly due to being a fan ) i have made even more impressive predictions... im pretty sure i was the only guy in this forum that predicted macedonia will make the eurobasket semis and blake griffin will have a 22/12 rookie season.
and i have made a fortune from sports betting.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #4975
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
shut the f*ck up retard!
25 million for Dmytro Chygrinskiy
69 million for Zlatan, sold to AC Milan two years later for 24 million
15 million for Keirrison who hasn't even played a single game!
15 million for Aleksander Hleb, WTF!

Barcelona is the kings of wasting money on the transfer market.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #4976
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
And then after a year they sold him back to Shakhtar for 15 mill
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #4977
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
shut the f*ck up retard!
69 million for Zlatan, sold to AC Milan two years later for 24 million
15 million for Keirrison who hasn't even played a single game!
15 million for Aleksander Hleb, WTF!

Barcelona is the kings of wasting money on the transfer market.

Or buy Cesc Fabregas one of the best players in the world at the time for him to rot on the bench.
Or Alex Song and barely use him
Or Alexis Sanchez

Barcelona are just as bad when it comes to spending.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #4978
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Or buy Cesc Fabregas one of the best players in the world at the time for him to rot on the bench.
Or Alex Song and barely use him
Or Alexis Sanchez

Barcelona are just as bad when it comes to spending.
Newsflash: Teams with a lot of money can make bad decisions
Old 05-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #4979
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Newsflash: Teams with a lot of money can make bad decisions

Of couse but for someone to bash Real Madrid for their spending habbits and comparing them to the Lakers while his squad is just as bad is ignorant.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #4980
b1imtf
raep tiem

Quote:
Of couse but for someone to bash Real Madrid for their spending habbits and comparing them to the Lakers while his squad is just as bad is ignorant.
Lol @ you caring about him
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: