Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #5461
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
PSG is reportedly going to release Ancelotti today or tomorrow. Signing for Real could be imminent.

Are you happy about that?

I would if I was in your shoes. Carletto is one of the best, and I think he can fit very well in the context.

PS: Joaquin to Fiorentina official for 2 mln euro.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #5462
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I thought Zidane was considered a hot candidate for the RM managerial spot?
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #5463
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
Are you happy about that?

I would if I was in your shoes. Carletto is one of the best, and I think he can fit very well in the context.

PS: Joaquin to Fiorentina official for 2 mln euro.
Yes, I like it. He's one of the top managers, and he's proved it in different places. Definitely one of the best available, if not the best. Now what worries me is the same old story: our retarded management prioritizing image and short term success over building a sound project leading to sustainability and long term success. I really hope they let him do his job, a coaching position for Real Madrid has been kind of an electric chair for the past few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickballer
I thought Zidane was considered a hot candidate for the RM managerial spot
Not at all, at least not yet. He's Florentino's platonic love and I'm sure he'd love to have him coach the team in the future, but he's neither qualified nor experienced enough as of now. I read yesterday he doesn't even have the pro coach title, he's got like a couple of modules left. I don't want him anywhere near the coach job until he gets some relevant experience with good results.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:51 AM   #5464
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Andre Schürrle to Chelsea is now official. In turn Bayer Leverkusen buys Heung-Min Son from Hamburg. Transfer fees are reportedly €23 million for Schürrle and €10 million for Son.
Good deal for all parties IMO, though I'm not convinced that Schürrle will break through in EPL. He's far better than Marko Marin though.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #5465
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
lol jail time is obviously out of question... athletes rape and kill people and basically get away with it. taxes?

but obviously haters can only hope for the worst, your life must really suck if you wake up every day hoping for something bad to happen to someone
It's funny how you talk, you assume he did it but it's ok.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #5466
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
Messi is facing 2-6 years in jail and a fine of 2-6x of the original sum.

That scum will probably throw it on his father though.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #5467
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's funny how you talk, you assume he did it but it's ok.
we are talking worst case scenario... as of right now he is only accused.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #5468
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Yes, I like it. He's one of the top managers, and he's proved it in different places. Definitely one of the best available, if not the best. Now what worries me is the same old story: our retarded management prioritizing image and short term success over building a sound project leading to sustainability and long term success. I really hope they let him do his job, a coaching position for Real Madrid has been kind of an electric chair for the past few years.

Not at all, at least not yet. He's Florentino's platonic love and I'm sure he'd love to have him coach the team in the future, but he's neither qualified nor experienced enough as of now. I read yesterday he doesn't even have the pro coach title, he's got like a couple of modules left. I don't want him anywhere near the coach job until he gets some relevant experience with good results.
sounds like mourinho to me. and every coach you had before.

you just wont buy the CL trophy, you will have to earn it... look at all the winners before, they had the same core for years, madrid changes it every two years...
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #5469
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
sounds like mourinho to me. and every coach you had before.

you just wont buy the CL trophy, you will have to earn it... look at all the winners before, they had the same core for years, madrid changes it every two years...
Mourinho's philosophy and attitude didn't fit Real at all, and I didn't like his signing in the first place. He did some good things for us, but it he significantly underachieved overall.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #5470
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
Andre Schürrle to Chelsea is now official. In turn Bayer Leverkusen buys Heung-Min Son from Hamburg. Transfer fees are reportedly €23 million for Schürrle and €10 million for Son.
Good deal for all parties IMO, though I'm not convinced that Schürrle will break through in EPL. He's far better than Marko Marin though.

Why did HSV sell Son? Seemed like one of their better players this season and he's still so young.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #5471
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Why did HSV sell Son? Seemed like one of their better players this season and he's still so young.
had 1year left on his contract, they wanted to cash in on him
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #5472
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
had 1year left on his contract, they wanted to cash in on him

Ah. In that case they did ok.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #5473
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Yep, Hamburg said beforehand that if he didn't extend his contract they would sell him. He'll be a perfectly fine replacement for Schürrle. He's basically what Schürrle was when he left Mainz for Bayer.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #5474
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like Tevez will go to either Milan or Juve. Dzeko is either staying (looks like it since Pelegrini likes him a lot) or going to Chelsea / Dortmund and that is looking very unlikely atm.

Barry might be leaving City as well
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #5475
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

This bastard Messi is going to jail, there is karmic justice from the 2009 Disgrace, God is great!
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: