Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #5476
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Looks like Tevez will go to either Milan or Juve. Dzeko is either staying (looks like it since Pelegrini likes him a lot) or going to Chelsea / Dortmund and that is looking very unlikely atm.

Barry might be leaving City as well

No room for Barry with Yaya, Fernandinho, Javi Garcia, and Jack Rodwell. The only way he stays is if he wants to sit on the bench and collect paychecks.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #5477
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Looks like Tevez will go to either Milan or Juve. Dzeko is either staying (looks like it since Pelegrini likes him a lot) or going to Chelsea / Dortmund and that is looking very unlikely atm.

Barry might be leaving City as well
should give dzeko a full season as a starter alongside kun or as the only striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with kun, silva and navas behind him and yaya and fernandinho in the central midfield. their defense is okay i think, kompany-nastasic is a decent combo, their fullbacks are alright, not sure whats the status with richards but if he stays he would be a great sub for basically all the positions in at the back... i think their squad is okay, they only need some depth players now ( not stars, but semi-good players that will be okay with sitting on the bench, im sure pellegrini has some spanish players in mind )... and they have a great young spanish player denis suarez who they didnt even loan last season... he played for the reserves... just another mistake they made.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #5478
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
should give dzeko a full season as a starter alongside kun or as the only striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with kun, silva and navas behind him and yaya and fernandinho in the central midfield. their defense is okay i think, kompany-nastasic is a decent combo, their fullbacks are alright, not sure whats the status with richards but if he stays he would be a great sub for basically all the positions in at the back... i think their squad is okay, they only need some depth players now ( not stars, but semi-good players that will be okay with sitting on the bench, im sure pellegrini has some spanish players in mind )... and they have a great young spanish player denis suarez who they didnt even loan last season... he played for the reserves... just another mistake they made.
That kid's gonna go to waste in City, he should've stayed in Spain for a few more years.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #5479
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pjanic is the favorite to replace Gotze at Dortmund...thats the best news I've heard all day
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #5480
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Pjanic is the favorite to replace Gotze at Dortmund...thats the best news I've heard all day

he wouldn't replace gotze, he'd sit on the bench

they have better guys lined up
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #5481
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
stop embarassing yourself like you know any of the dutch players... as of right now they are stuck in the eredivisie, im not sure if they are even starting for their teams, while the italians are already key pieces for teams like psg roma napoli
You're not sure if they're starting for their own teams and you're acting like u know anything.... For your info, Maher, Martins Indi, De Vrijl, van Rijhn, van Ginkel, Etc... Those players all start.. Of course if u watched Eredivisie you would know something. I don't know why I keep responding to your ass.... There are certain people in this thread who know what they're talking about and you're not one of them....
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #5482
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
You're not sure if they're starting for their own teams and you're acting like u know anything.... For your info, Maher, Martins Indi, De Vrijl, van Rijhn, van Ginkel, Etc... Those players all start.. Of course if u watched Eredivisie you would know something. I don't know why I keep responding to your ass.... There are certain people in this thread who know what they're talking about and you're not one of them....

And you are?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #5483
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
Haha....

Whatever happened to Eriksen?
Old 06-13-2013, 10:59 PM   #5484
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
And you are?
You're not.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #5485
Andrew Wiggins

Andrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this boardAndrew Wiggins is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenIverson3

not only do they start, they're all called up to the senior national team except for maybe van ginkel
Old 06-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #5486
Andrew Wiggins

Quote:

how do you know denis suarez is a great young player? he never plays and there's 0 chance you've seen him play reserve games
Old 06-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #5487
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
how do you know denis suarez is a great young player? he never plays and there's 0 chance you've seen him play reserve games
He probably has never seen him play, but he got it right anyway. The kid is a huge, huge talent. His vision and passing are just incredible, especially for a kid his age. It would suck if they ruined his development in England.

Last edited by Lebowsky : 06-14-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:09 AM   #5488
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins

I've watched Denis play at every youth level for Spain. Class kid, very smooth - talented, but I can't see him getting much time. He doesn't drive the ball forward or make incisive passes....but he seems in perpetual control of what he's trying to do.

Denis is a floater - old school AM in the vein of a Riquelme, not the second striker or winger that passes for an AM today. So I'd say more a CM than the AM he's been pushed to be his entire career - he might be given opportunities in a 4-3-3 but other than that, he lacks the particular proactive skills to compliment someone like Silva and isn't yet good enough to warrant playing ahead of Nasri.

A loan move to a team like Swansea or Southampton would be best I think...if they want to keep him. If they don't I think he'd do very well at Villareal

Last edited by Rubio2Gasol : 06-14-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #5489
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
I've watched Denis play at every youth level for Spain. Class kid, very smooth - talented, but I can't see him getting much time. He doesn't drive the ball forward or make incisive passes....but he seems in perpetual control of what he's trying to do.

More a CM than the AM he's been pushed to be his entire career - he might be given opportunities in a 4-3-3 but other than that, he lacks the particular skills to compliment somone like Silva and isn't yet good enough to warrant playing ahead of Nasri.

A loan move to a team like Swansea or Southampton would be best I think...if they want to keep him. If they don't I think he'd do very well at Villareal
He was rumored to end up in Sevilla as part of the Navas deal, but I haven't heard anything else about that. They sure could have used him.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #5490
Andrew Wiggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol

Denis is a floater - old school AM in the vein of a Riquelme, not the second striker or winger that passes for an AM today. So I'd say more a CM than the AM he's been pushed to be his entire career - he might be given opportunities in a 4-3-3 but other than that, he lacks the particular proactive skills to compliment someone like Silva and isn't yet good enough to warrant playing ahead of Nasri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
He probably has never seen him play, but he got it right anyway. The kid is a huge, huge talent. His vision and passing are just incredible, especially for a kid his age. It would suck if they ruined his development in England.

i'm aware of his talent, i've seen him play quite a bit at the youth levels. i get a laugh out of someone who's never seen a player play and calling him a great young player without any firsthand viewing

it's of my opinion that most top youth players in spain that isn't in his club's first team picture and is being courted by real and barca should go to those clubs because being able to get regular minutes in the segunda division is a huge benefit. reserve team minutes are so much less valuable.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: