Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #571
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic
 
Swaggin916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 4,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

I just can't get over how good of a player Xavi Alonso would be.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:18 AM   #572
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 7,187
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Xabi Alonso is negotiating an extension.
zhrre was a rumor that he doesnt want to sign an extension
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #573
SourPatchKids
Banned
 
SourPatchKids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Dooney Rock
Posts: 7,108
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Chicharito to Arsenal?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:24 AM   #574
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
That's make little sense, just like one would expect from you, but the fact that he isn't even basque makes it even more retarded.
That's debatable, but won't get into that discussion.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #575
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

If Javi goes to Bayern, he'll start for sure.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #576
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?
 
Lebowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
zhrre was a rumor that he doesnt want to sign an extension
Why wouldn't he? His relationship with the management (and the club in general) is excelent. Last year he got a 1M salary raise he didn't even ask for, as a performance bonus. He will probably get another raise with the new extension, and deservedly so. Nobody can or would pay his release clause, and there is absolutely no reason for him wanting to leave. Regardless, he's under contract until 2014.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:35 AM   #577
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?
 
Lebowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
That's debatable, but won't get into that discussion.
I'm not interested in the debate either, but his ID card doesn't say Basque Country, does it? He's not a Basque as of today.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:36 AM   #578
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I'm not interested in the debate either, but his ID card doesn't say Basque Country, does it? He's not a Basque as of today.
You know people here usually don't care about IDs.
It's gonna be really sad watching him go, but that kind of money for him? Can't really complain.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 AM   #579
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?
 
Lebowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
You know people here usually don't care about IDs.
It's gonna be really sad watching him go, but that kind of money for him? Can't really complain.

He's a hell of a player, with the potential to become one of the best in his position, but you just can't turn down that kind of money. I wonder who you guys will sign to replace him and Llorente, though. I would go after Beņat Etxebarria for sure. Even though he's not the same kind of player, he's probably the best "signable" midfielder you guys can get, along with Illarramendi. However, what I think will happen is that you'll go and sign half Real Sociedad for their release clauses and all hell will break loose again
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:48 AM   #580
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
He's a hell of a player, with the potential to become one of the best in his position, but you just can't turn down that kind of money. I wonder who you guys will sign to replace him and Llorente, though. I would go after Beņat Etxebarria for sure. Even though he's not the same kind of player, he's probably the best "signable" midfielder you guys can get, along with Illarramendi. However, what I think will happen is that you'll go and sign half Real Sociedad for their release clauses and all hell will break loose again
I can see this happening too

As for Beņat... It would hurt me if we sign him for the kind of money Betis is asking.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:09 AM   #581
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?
 
Lebowsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,450
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
I can see this happening too

As for Beņat... It would hurt me if we sign him for the kind of money Betis is asking.
Really? How much are they reportedly asking for? It's not easy to be updated on this stuff being abroad.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #582
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Really? How much are they reportedly asking for? It's not easy to be updated on this stuff being abroad.
10 million
Crazy, specially considering he's only got one year left, and seems like he's not gonna resign with them.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:22 AM   #583
Rubio2Gasol
College star
 
Rubio2Gasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,932
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
10 million
Crazy, specially considering he's only got one year left, and seems like he's not gonna resign with them.

A basque?

I have great respect for Bilbao and what they're doing under Bielsa man, and basques in general. Their banks fund our transfers

Andyway Javi is a loss, but San Jose is talented, and once you keep the two Anders (Itturaspe and Herrera) you'll be a great team.There are times when I think I've never seen as talented a teraquista as Ander, completely ambidextrous, touch , feel passing and movement, but for some reason Bielsa subs him every game....andsometimes doesn't even start him.

But he's an amazing amazing player.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:29 AM   #584
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere
 
chains5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bilbao
Posts: 8,656
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
A basque?

I have great respect for Bilbao and what they're doing under Bielsa man, and basques in general. Their banks fund our transfers

Andyway Javi is a loss, but San Jose is talented, and once you keep the two Anders (Itturaspe and Herrera) you'll be a great team.There are times when I think I've never seen as talented a teraquista as Ander, completely ambidextrous, touch , feel passing and movement, but for some reason Bielsa subs him every game....andsometimes doesn't even start him.

But he's an amazing amazing player.
Herrera played injured most of last season, and Bielsa couldn't play him that many minutes.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 AM   #585
Rubio2Gasol
College star
 
Rubio2Gasol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,932
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Just hope he's healthy next year.

With Llorente and Martinez gone it's his team now.

On Benat, would be a good pickup but not really neccessary, Personally I would love to see you guys get Ruben Pardo , from Sociedad lol..

Last edited by Rubio2Gasol : 08-17-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy