Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #61
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Career mode on FIFA is pretty similar but you can actually play the games and such. I believe they consulted with the FM guys to build it.

Currently on year 5 of managing Sunderland. Started off with a 25 million budget and slowly built it up threw a strong youth academy and started selling off the guys I developed to the point where I had enough money to make big transfers. Current squad:

Ter Stegen
Lora - Vertonghen - Ogbonna (absolute monster) - Nagatomo
Prince Boateng
Hazard - Wilshere (world class player now) - Bale (another world class player by year 5)
Lucas
Bony

Bench:
Varane
Wynne
Nilson
Promoted youth players

I'm so sick of FIFA CM. It's so bland, predictable and boring.. Transfers are unpredictable and stupid..I've seen Chelsea go after literally every striker in the world, each player has a fixed potential and there's no practice, training, or anything else for the user to do..
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #62
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
so Brazil has 50 million rated hulk, 50 million rated lucas, 60 million rated neymar

they're gonna contend for WC 2014

Nothing compared to the talent Germany will develop for 2014.

BRB, Goetze, Ozul, Mueller, Gomez, Kroos, etc..
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:56 AM   #63
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
lucas is mad skilled chelsea will hit the jackpot if they get him... they will need to offer big money too... probably 50 millions
Sao Paulo rejected Chelsea's 50 mill dollar offer for Lucas just couple of days ago.
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:57 AM   #64
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4_xKrs2Xw

christ look at this kid

if he comes to chelsea it's game over. Our core is too godly

Marin, Moura, Mata, De Bruyne, Willian, OMFG no attack in England can compete with that, so much young and talented guys, so much flair
You sound like you're 12....stop dreaming.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:15 AM   #65
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here

40, 50, 60 million for players? Damn...

Wasn't too sure about Moura, but after that video Nick Young posted which I hadn't seen before, it really shows him off as a great one on one player, similar in aspects to Messi.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:32 AM   #66
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

Somebody gotta snatch up my man Casemiro who is also from Sao Paulo...He just turned 20 and will be a great player in the future. This guy is a ****ing beast in FIFA 12
Old 05-23-2012, 05:10 AM   #67
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchup
40, 50, 60 million for players? Damn...

Wasn't too sure about Moura, but after that video Nick Young posted which I hadn't seen before, it really shows him off as a great one on one player, similar in aspects to Messi.
Messi can pass.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:28 AM   #68
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clutch Melo
Dude is almost as highly regarded as Neymar, would not be surprised if he went for that price.
After Robinho's fiasco(and many similar others, for that matter), anyone paying 50M (or anything close to that) for an unproven Brazilian youngster is a retard. Too big of a gamble.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:36 AM   #69
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
After Robinho's fiasco(and many similar others, for that matter), anyone paying 50M (or anything close to that) for an unproven Brazilian youngster is a retard. Too big of a gamble.

This.
Gambles with young south americans should be in the 10 million range max.

Milan bought a 19 year old Kaka for 8.5 million, that was indeed a good gamble.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:13 AM   #70
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

Quote:
agreed, i don't even think neymar, ganso, etc are worth that much let alone lucas moura.

Abra should go after Cavani, Falcao or Hulk instead if he's looking to spend big money. Also I hear Nuri Sahin is for sale. AND Chelsea needs to make a dive in the German market. those ****ers from dortmund look good
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:15 AM   #71
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:18 AM   #72
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this boardbrownmamba00 is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2StMgx16QIc

it's a sad day in london, a sad day indeed
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #73
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000

lol

and Denilson had had a very good World Cup at least, to justify that spending...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #74
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000

Exactly what I mean. Denilson was Robinho before Robinho came over, and he cost 30M if my memory serves me right.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:33 AM   #75
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
agreed, i don't even think neymar, ganso, etc are worth that much let alone lucas moura.

Abra should go after Cavani, Falcao or Hulk instead if he's looking to spend big money. Also I hear Nuri Sahin is for sale. AND Chelsea needs to make a dive in the German market. those ****ers from dortmund look good
They sure do but i think they will get lost if dortmund sell them one by one. Look at Nuri Sahin... he was arguably their best player.. and now warms the bench in madrid.. and even when he plays he is nothing special.. i think the same thing will happen to everyone they sell... they will get lost in their new club ( except for gotze ) because they are a TEAM and depend on each other
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: