Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #766
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
I already explained you about Ronaldo the previous page.

And no you are telling me i post dozens of posts explaining how players i like are fantastic and players on opposing teams suck. Bullshit. Im pretty sure i got that bandwagoner nickname, because many times ive said that i like some players on that real team... or now i say how deep is city, and that austrian douchebag tells me im a bandwagoner... Give ME a break.

And unlike you, people from Europe watch NBA for years, even decades. You watch soccer, for what, 2 years?

I rarely post opinions, i understand full well i don't know that much. I think i posted the very deep opinion today that i think Chelsea could get by with 3 and not 4 strikers. OOH.. controversial....

You have to be either uber sensitive or delusional to think that if you start posting about Man City a lot that people aren't going to call you a bandwagoner. When is your Laker avi coming with Dwight?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #767
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
where is your this avi , where is your that avi , omg X is joining Y where is your avi
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #768
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1imtf
Of the guys that post here about football, I'm probably the least knowledgeable lool
Thats fine as long as you dont talk shit
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #769
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

UK Cover
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #770
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Everton-Man U is a great match right now
knickballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #771
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Fellaini is having as good a performance as any player I have ever seen. Simply dominant.

I'm kind of shocked how he's still at Everton.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #772
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Fellaini is having as good a performance as any player I have ever seen. Simply dominant.

I'm kind of shocked how he's still at Everton.

He was great today as well as Jegielka and Distin. Fellaini was extremely physical today and bossing Man U players left and right. Everton was the dominant side and they could had easily scored another goal but were a bit unlucky. I also love how Everton plays, they have a small budget but they are still competitive year in and out. I think their manager Moyles is one of the best in the game and deserves praise.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #773
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good good Everton
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #774
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Sturridge is a great striker for backup. I really hope Lukaku's loan deal has a recall clause that lets us get him back at any point in the season if we need him. I have a feeling he's going to prove himself to be a beast at West Brom.

Can't believe this guy didn't start more last year, he should have started every Carling cup game and shitty early FA cup games. Wasted a year of development+he could have been used to playing with the first team by now
AVB messed up on the development. Lukaku is going to go beast on West Brom for sure. I think it's a full-season loan so he doesn't have a recall clause. Definitely expect to see another striker being signed soon.
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #775
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nuri Sahin has just been loaned to Arsenal. Let's see if he can bounce back, because I had lots of expectations on him.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #776
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Nuri Sahin has just been loaned to Arsenal. Let's see if he can bounce back, because I had lots of expectations on him.

Not yet.

Word is Arsenal don't want to agree on the buyout clause (too high). Mourinhio wants to send him to Liverpool , since he knows Rodgers and they won't demand a buyout.

I have big expectations of him, he's been treated unfairly by Mourinhio.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #777
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Not yet.

Word is Arsenal don't want to agree on the buyout clause (too high). Mourinhio wants to send him to Liverpool , since he knows Rodgers and they won't demand a buyout.

I have big expectations of him, he's been treated unfairly by Mourinhio.
What buyout clause? It's a loan, Arsenal only (reportedly) paid a small amount for the loan, on top of the player's salary. His agent closed the deal yesterday at Real's offices, it's on as.com check it out. I know you can't trust sports press, but they say it's closed and only pending official announcement.
I don't think he's been unfairly treated at all. He got injuried early in the season and I feel he just didn't have what it takes mentally to earn a spot once he came back. I like him as a player too, so hopefully this loan will make him grow a bit more both mentally and as a player. Arsenal is a perfect fit for his game.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #778
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Arsenal want a buy out clause apparently....which we don't want to give them...so that's whats holding it all up.

As for being treated unfairly.

He was promised if he had a proper pre-season he would play, instead....Mourinhio decides to use Lass , Khedira and Granero in midfield and him at left back....while openly saying he doesn't want him.

Lass.....

He's been here , he played well in every minute of game time he got, played well even at left back. The he doesn't have what it takes mentally excuse is BS.

He was back since November.

I'm pretty mad about all this, because it's not like Alonso is demanding to play every game, there is time for him here, but Mou prefers to kill Alonso so that he can't play for Spain at the next World Cup.He is acting like if Sahin is worthless, when Lass is starting league games for us....Lass.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:27 AM   #779
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Arsenal want a buy out clause apparently....which we don't want to give them...so that's whats holding it all up.

As for being treated unfairly.

He was promised if he had a proper pre-season he would play, instead....Mourinhio decides to use Lass , Khedira and Granero in midfield and him at left back....while openly saying he doesn't want him.

Lass.....

He's been here , he played well in every minute of game time he got, played well even at left back. The he doesn't have what it takes mentally excuse is BS.

He was back since November.

I'm pretty mad about all this, because it's not like Alonso is demanding to play every game, there is time for him here, but Mou prefers to kill Alonso so that he can't play for Spain at the next World Cup.He is acting like if Sahin is worthless, when Lass is starting league games for us....Lass.
Well yes, I agree with most of your post. However, you know Mourinho's mentality, and he always needs someone purely defensive on the line-up, that's why guys like Khedira and Lass get so much playing time over the likes of Granero and Sahin. I personally dislike it too, but it's his philosophy. Alonso rarely gets injured, and Mourinho probably thinks his shoes are too big to be filled by Sahin.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #780
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

De Rossi has rejected the Man City move. Such a great player and I thought Barca should had a made a move for him instead of signing Song. He'll be twice the fit than Song in their system.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: