Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #166
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Well we can safely eliminate the OP. "Absolute smartest"

No shit. We all know it's, 'absolute smarterest'.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #167
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Its funny that im probably the smartest person here. but peoople won't admit it. But will in due time.
funny?? i'm sure peoople consider it downright hilarious!

bonus question: what happens when a person burdened by a god complex looks up the definition of "god complex?"

do they see themselves mirrored back? i would assume not, so the real question is- what type of rationalization do they usually fall in to in order to hold off the forces of self-consciousness?

less godly minds want to know.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:12 AM   #168
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
how much do you make?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=271045

now stfu you bum!

Everyone on ISH makes that kind of money. We're all 6'4 Bodybuilding CEO Rock Stars too.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #169
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Clippersfan86
Godzuki
Conan
Euroleague
SlayerEnraged
Well I'll be damned
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #170
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

BoogieWoogieMan

Jasi

Dasher

Jailblazers

Killbot

Ihatetimthomas

DonDadda

rufuspaul

Black Joker

Chains5000
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #171
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

TheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this boardTheeBeast is popular on this board

You're pretty smart yourself Zen, but never seen your true capabilities

I'd say I'm a top 25 in active posters
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #172
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #173
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

gauging IQ on how articulate people post. you guys are idiots. im smarter than all of you.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #174
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm smart as fvck
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #175
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
funny?? i'm sure peoople consider it downright hilarious!

bonus question: what happens when a person burdened by a god complex looks up the definition of "god complex?"

do they see themselves mirrored back? i would assume not, so the real question is- what type of rationalization do they usually fall in to in order to hold off the forces of self-consciousness?

less godly minds want to know.

It's not a burden to self. It's more of a burden to people with inferiority complexes.

Every definition should be applied to self. You ask, "Is this me?" Then you laugh and say NAHHHH.

Don't forget, though, that some people really are on a different level.

(son)

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:00 PM   #176
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
dude you belong in that top seven, as do about three dozen others

nanners
icanziiravor
you
rainintwos
jailblazers
hippos
thorpe
rupaul
snickersyoung
jasi
jtotheizzo
ljj
lebowsky
profmurder
highwhey

intelligence gap between any two on that list isn't very wide
I'd add black joker, jackass, rba, dondadda and rezznor to that list

Last edited by raiderfan19 : 11-16-2012 at 05:02 PM.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #177
Riley Martin
O-Qua Tangin Wann

Riley Martin has decent reputationRiley Martin has decent reputation

Those two posters who were solving all those crazy math problems. Jasi and Reaction, I think.
Riley Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #178
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Posters I actually learn new stuff from...

KevinNYC
DonDadda
Droid
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #179
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I definitely don't belong there. Know why? Cause I don't even remember posting in this thread

Gigantes get your name in there, stop being so damn humble. I also wanna give jello a shout out, that dude opened my mind about industrialization a while ago. Even though he's a giant dick, but its all good. Also LJJ, I enjoy reading his posts.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #180
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I forgot to include RidonKs on my list.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: