Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #196
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

nanners and jeffersonmoney... d'oh!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:17 AM   #197
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
nanners and jeffersonmoney... d'oh!

Nanners? Yikes. I'd put PT ahead of the Nanners guy.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #198
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone here feel like having big balls and great social skills beats out pure IQ nowadays?

I fukking sukk at arguing but have an insane ability to process information quickly and lots of it.

Meanwhile guys like Rasheed1 don't seem to be bookwormy but are good at articulating words and responses.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #199
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Anyone here feel like having big balls and great social skills beats out pure IQ nowadays?

I fukking sukk at arguing but have an insane ability to process information quickly and lots of it.

Meanwhile guys like Rasheed1 don't seem to be bookwormy but are good at articulating words and responses.

IQ doesn't equal pure intelligence. Having a high IQ means you are really good at solving the type of puzzles they put on IQ tests. We've all seen people that are brilliant when it comes to doing math or logic-based problems but can't talk to another human being worth sh*t.

There are people that are social geniuses, musical geniuses, athletes that can process spatial awareness at a high level is a form of genius, etc.

And I totally agree. Having great social skills far outweighs anybody's ability to be great a math or programming or some sh*t like that. In law school for example, there is a saying that goes like "all the A students become professors, all the B students become judges, and the C students make all the money." It's because most of the time all the kids who are dedicated enough in their studies to get straight A's in the program are socially inept, and can't handle the the social demands of the practice.
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #200
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Easily, I speak 4 languages fluently and I when I did the swedish version of the SATs I was in the top 5.8% BUT I'm a freaking retard and my mind is equal with a pile of shit.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #201
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im not saying im the smartest

but im prly the smartest
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #202
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
IQ doesn't equal pure intelligence. Having a high IQ means you are really good at solving the type of puzzles they put on IQ tests. We've all seen people that are brilliant when it comes to doing math or logic-based problems but can't talk to another human being worth sh*t.

There are people that are social geniuses, musical geniuses, athletes that can process spatial awareness at a high level is a form of genius, etc.

And I totally agree. Having great social skills far outweighs anybody's ability to be great a math or programming or some sh*t like that. In law school for example, there is a saying that goes like "all the A students become professors, all the B students become judges, and the C students make all the money." It's because most of the time all the kids who are dedicated enough in their studies to get straight A's in the program are socially inept, and can't handle the the social demands of the practice.
This got to be one of the dumbest and more ignorant thing i have ever laid my eyes upon.

Sorry your are butthurt because your IQ score is low, but you're not living on a cave right now thanks to the guys with high IQ.

You can teach social skills, you can't teach high IQ. And ever wonder that those guys have low social skills because the were always picked on by those guys with "great socials skills".

Your ignorance is truly remarkable. That part of high IQ = good at IQ puzzles is brilliant!
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #203
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

- As much as it pains me to say it ( considering he is from NYC and is a Boston C's fan)

- "KevinNYC" seems to know alot about a wide range of subjects ( i've talked to him about Politics all the way to Fossil Fuels)...and although we argue about certain things...he seems to know alot about many diffrent avenue's..

a very cerebral poster.....( that's how I guage smarts anyways)
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #204
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- As much as it pains me to say it ( considering he is from NYC and is a Boston C's fan)

- "KevinNYC" seems to know alot about a wide range of subjects ( i've talked to him about Politics all the way to Fossil Fuels)...and although we argue about certain things...he seems to know alot about many diffrent avenue's..

Agreed. He's got a pretty dry sense of humor too. He comes across as someone who could engage in some intense conversation but would also be down to going out and getting stupid drunk.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #205
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:

I hardly see him post about basketball nowadays
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #206
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Actually I'm pretty much a Brooklyn Nets fan these days. I was too young for glory days of the Knicks and my Dad was a Dave Cowens fan, so I grew up a as a Celtics fan even before they drafted Bird, but I haven't been a hardcore fan of any team sine I was in my 20's. Actually when I joined ISH it was part of return to basketball fandom brought on by the Magic-Bird nostalgia that was going around. I did, of course, root for the Celtics against LA in recent years.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #207
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Actually I'm pretty much a Brooklyn Nets fan these days. I was too young for glory days of the Knicks and my Dad was a Dave Cowens fan, so I grew up a as a Celtics fan even before they drafted Bird, but I haven't been a hardcore fan of any team sine I was in my 20's. Actually when I joined ISH it was part of return to basketball fandom brought on by the Magic-Bird nostalgia that was going around. I did, of course, root for the Celtics against LA in recent years.

Courtship of Rivals?....

the greatest basketball ever...
Old 02-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #208
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Agreed, I have different political views, but respect his knowledge and am very impressed with his knowledge on a variety of subjects.

I'd also mention ThaRegul8r, Psileas, Fatal9(doesn't post here anymore,though) and KBlaze off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting some, but I primarily post on the NBA board.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #209
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Courtship of Rivals?....

the greatest basketball ever...

That and the Book When the Game was ours.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #210
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Agreed, I have different political views, but respect his knowledge and am very impressed with his knowledge on a variety of subjects.

I'd also mention ThaRegul8r, Psileas, Fatal9(doesn't post here anymore,though) and KBlaze off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting some, but I primarily post on the NBA board.

Yeah I hardly ever see you on the OT boards....

But you are one of the best/smartest NBA Posters here...always look forward to reading yo BBALL posts....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: