Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #46
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on ISH--

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yep for sure lol

I assume the OP just means "book smarts"...otherwise we could all take an online wonderlic in here and the "well written" posters might not come out as the best problem solvers at all...

but for book smarts...Jabes, and then as much as I hate to admitt it probably Deuce...

1. Jabes
2. Deuce

I hate them both with a passion lol

yea the thread i'm thinkng of was where jabes put up some code and Gifted Mind cracked it like in 10 mins. I read it recently but it's an old thread
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #47
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
tiddy's a masochist on some warped stockholm syndrome type shit worshipping his own bullies and kissing the ground they walk on before they step on his face

I don't envy people that are overly book smart...more times than not they are retarded in social aspects

Deuce and Jabes ARE very book smart...I'll give them that...it certainly doesn't equate to a happy life
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:47 PM   #48
Doctor K
Avengers Assemble!

Doctor K has not been impressing people

Quote:
I'm much smarter than I get cred for or most here would like to admitt...I'm just very hated

I don't know what the happiness thing is in ref to my nigga...

Check ur primetime account PMs you dumbass!
Doctor K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #49
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor K
Check ur primetime account PMs you dumbass!
must have deleted it...:/
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #50
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I don't envy people that are overly book smart...more times than not they are retarded in social aspects

Deuce and Jabes ARE very book smart...I'll give them that...it certainly doesn't equate to a happy life
neither does having great social skills
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #51
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
neither does having great social skills
pretty sure there is a link between social activity and overall happiness...
Old 05-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #52
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
pretty sure there is a link between social activity and overall happiness...
pretty sure theres a link between being succesful in school, job(being smart) and overall happiness
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #53
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
pretty sure theres a link between being succesful in school, job(being smart) and overall happiness
perhaps...your point is made, I get it

I was just trying to say I don't "worship" amazing book smarts as Donks put it...
Old 05-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #54
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

@ primetime

"I'm smart and happy dammit!"
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #55
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
@ primetime

"I'm smart and happy dammit!"
that made me laugh

i thought the blatant hyperbole in my post was a solid indication that i was kidding prime, obv it couldn't be further from the truth
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #56
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
that made me laugh

i thought the blatant hyperbole in my post was a solid indication that i was kidding prime, obv it couldn't be further from the truth
of course...my reply was just an opportunity to take a jab at them both

thank you for that
Old 05-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #57
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Ha, you keep telling yourself next time you drop a dollar bill in some panties or lay out some late night internet anti-semitism.

I know you want to believe the people infinitely smarter than you are somehow depressed by our own intelligence and great careers/family life, but's it's just not the case.

DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #58
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

^^^

I caught one

Jabes been MIA for like 4 years now though...
Old 05-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #59
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

seems like a lot of the smarter posters are the more cynical ones

Rake2204 has always struck me as a smart dude
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #60
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I'm not Jeff. Though my first name is closer to Jeff than it is to Kevin.

Thanks for the clarification. Now I'm only 25% sure.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: