Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #166
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If people are really born gay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
if a higher being decides that being gay is wrong and an error in humanity, then let that being pass judgement, who are we to say otherwise

if jesus walked the earth today his message would be - forget about the tired hungry and sick, go round up all the gays and put a stop to them dirtying up the gene pool
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #167
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I think there is another force at work here other than genetics or choice. It's spiritual. There are certain spiritual laws perpetually in existence that are in action regardless of a nation's laws or cultural fads of the time. Just like gravity, every single human being is subject to these spiritual laws. For instance, people who don't really acknowledge a higher power will nevertheless attribute certain events to "Karma" when referring to a baddie getting his just desserts seemingly unrelated to his past bad deeds.

Similarly, it is revealed in the Holy Bible that certain people who once believed in God but turned away from the faith were "turned over" to their ungodly lusts and to do unnatural acts of sodomy and gay rape, etc. So really once turned over to such things the gays become slaves to that behavior. They couldn't stop it if they tried. They no longer have a choice. This spiritual force is even stronger than genetics. The only thing that could stop it is repentance and divine intervention.

Another spiritual law is generational sin...i.e. God visits the sins of the fathers to their children, and to their children's children, unto the 3rd and 4th generations. So if a father fell away from the faith and was turned over to gay lust and sinned in abominable ways, then chances are that same sin/temptation will crop up in the flesh of their generational children assuming they ever actually mated with the opposite sex. Of course if their flaming homoedness actually prevents them from having normal heterosexual relations at all resulting in offsping, then their bloodline and also the sin stops there with their death and destruction.

I don't ever hear ANYONE talking about that perspective but it's the most plausible explanation that I can see.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #168
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
I think there is another force at work here other than genetics or choice. It's spiritual. There are certain spiritual laws perpetually in existence that are in action regardless of a nation's laws or cultural fads of the time. Just like gravity, every single human being is subject to these spiritual laws. For instance, people who don't really acknowledge a higher power will nevertheless attribute certain events to "Karma" when referring to a baddie getting his just desserts seemingly unrelated to his past bad deeds.

Similarly, it is revealed in the Holy Bible that certain people who once believed in God but turned away from the faith were "turned over" to their ungodly lusts and to do unnatural acts of sodomy and gay rape, etc. So really once turned over to such things the gays become slaves to that behavior. They couldn't stop it if they tried. They no longer have a choice. This spiritual force is even stronger than genetics. The only thing that could stop it is repentance and divine intervention.

Another spiritual law is generational sin...i.e. God visits the sins of the fathers to their children, and to their children's children, unto the 3rd and 4th generations. So if a father fell away from the faith and was turned over to gay lust and sinned in abominable ways, then chances are that same sin/temptation will crop up in the flesh of their generational children assuming they ever actually mated with the opposite sex. Of course if their flaming homoedness actually prevents them from having normal heterosexual relations at all resulting in offsping, then their bloodline and also the sin stops there with their death and destruction.

I don't ever hear ANYONE talking about that perspective but it's the most plausible explanation that I can see.
:
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: