Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #136
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What is origin of your Insidehoops screenname?

"gigantes" means "giants" in spanish, and was the name of my bball fantasy league teams before i joined ISH.

also, the word is pronounced "hee-GON-tays" in case anyone wants to know. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Two mexican death metal bands combined into one.
it's close enough to "brujito" that i was thinking it was sort of like "little wizard." yea, and i'm probably pretty far off on that.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #137
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
"gigantes" means "giants" in spanish, and was the name of my bball fantasy league teams before i joined ISH.

also, the word is pronounced "hee-GON-tays" in case anyone wants to know. :P

it's close enough to "brujito" that i was thinking it was sort of like "little wizard." yea, and i'm probably pretty far off on that.
Been pronouncing your SN wrong since forever.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #138
knickswin
Good college starter

knickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this boardknickswin is popular on this board

it's ironic because the knicks never win
knickswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #139
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #140
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it is my given name. red1 dinosaurs is my full name
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #141
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

family get together

Old 01-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #142
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
family get together

Im assuming that you were taking the picture?
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #143
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Im assuming that you were taking the picture?
correct, everyone else has crippled arms and hands
Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #144
red1
Dinosaurs

Default Re: Where does your ISH screenname derive from?

didnt you see jurassic park raptors can even open doors and shit watch out dawg
Old 01-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #145
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
it is my given name. red1 dinosaurs is my full name

Was really hoping it was because you were a huge fan of The Rascalz.

Me? I wanted something basketball related, and I'm not terribly original.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:12 AM   #146
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quizzle = Queer + izzle?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: