Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2012, 01:31 AM   #46
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where does your ISH screenname derive from?

I used to be in The Matrix hardcore when it came out. Back in 2000 I wanted a Matrix-like screenname so I choose Numeric. Too many people had it so I made Meticode which means "Detailed code".
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #47
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation

Nickname from the ball courts . . . Ice cold and buttery smooth
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:49 AM   #48
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Velociraptors are super cool, favourite team has always been the Raptors, Jalen Rose was number 31 on the Raptors in '06 and I liked him as a player. I just use Veloci or Velosean for everything else. I think it's a cool word, Veloci.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #49
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Don - because
D - first letter of my first name
13 - I take DonD13 if DonD is not possible and DonD133 if both are not available

I'm DonD everywhere, from the screenname for bowling to my PS3 account.
Some friends even call me that LOL
(One time I started working at a new place and a friend worked there as well. So I was walking with the boss who was showing me all the halls and the friend saw me an shouted 'sup Don D?' and the boss looked at me like )
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:12 AM   #50
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i'm really uncreative
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:14 AM   #51
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
i'm really uncreative
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #52
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Name is one of the first custom Doom monsters I have played against. It was awesome.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #53
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:28 AM   #54
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

idiots in high school used to say sick brah i thought it was funny for like 7minutes
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #55
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

An argument I had with my friend on a legitimacy of a posterizer where my friend kept insisting that it was not a poster because the dunker had actually dunked by the defender Don't even remember which dunk was it, Crawford/James fiasco perhaps?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:09 AM   #56
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
RepTizzle.

Added to the Reppytoire.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #57
Solidape
Serious playground baller

Solidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat coolSolidape is considered somewhat cool

Mine is derived from the fact that I am a Solid human being.

I think and behave like an Ape because I don't nair my balls, butt, chest hair, legs, arms and back.

I liked someone else's idea of solidrape, but wish I thought of that.
Solidape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:14 AM   #58
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Toizumi is my grandfathers real last name. He changed it after WWII (not a good time to be a jap).
An uncle flew over to visit us and kept telling wild (really wild) stories about some Toizumi, but I had no idea who he was talking about. Found out later that it was my grandfather. Kinda gave myself that nickname and actually had friends calling me Toizumi or Toi. It died down after a while though.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:20 AM   #59
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
An argument I had with my friend on a legitimacy of a posterizer where my friend kept insisting that it was not a poster because the dunker had actually dunked by the defender Don't even remember which dunk was it, Crawford/James fiasco perhaps?

You look like a Pretzel. I will break you in Half.

On topic

LeBron - favorite player

23 - favorite number
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #60
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You look like a Pretzel. I will break you in Half.

On topic

LeBron - favorite player

23 - favorite number
I'm so scared right now, I'm gonna piss my pants...laughing just keep selling that tranny ass of yours to old ass European perv tourists.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: