Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2012, 04:57 AM   #61
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Where does your ISH screenname derive from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I'm so scared right now, I'm gonna piss my pants...laughing just keep selling that tranny ass of yours to old ass European perv tourists.

To tell you the truth I don't hate you dunksby.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:09 AM   #62
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

To tell you the truth I don't hate you dunksby.

Thank you, you are so sweet.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #63
LilKateMoss
Thread abuser

LilKateMoss has decent reputationLilKateMoss has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You look like a Pretzel. I will break you in Half.

On topic

LeBron - favorite player

23 - favorite number

I thought the 23 came from the number of dicks you take up the ass on any given day, and Lebron came from the man whose dick you're hungriest for.
LilKateMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #64
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I was known as Dirtbag on the board

Never realised that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I used to be in The Matrix hardcore when it came out. Back in 2000 I wanted a Matrix-like screenname so I choose Numeric. Too many people had it so I made Meticode which means "Detailed code".

Like it.

Jasi is obviously from Jasikevicius.

Maybe not my favourite player of all time but I loved his game.
This is the only place where I use this screenname. I wanted to pick a player's name because, well, it's a bball board. I didn't imagine that I would end up writing in the OTC much more than in the main forum, lol.

Jasi is European like me, and he is a great example of the Lithuanian style of bball which is my favourite. I also liked the fact that he failed in the NBA: he's the living example of how a truly great player can fail because the two games are different (NBA and Euro).
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #65
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
I thought the 23 came from the number of dicks you take up the ass on any given day, and Lebron came from the man whose dick you're hungriest for.

Hi Meticode!!!

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #66
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rufus=Bobcats mascot
Paul=My first name

Very lame, I know.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #67
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Velociraptors are super cool, favourite team has always been the Raptors, Jalen Rose was number 31 on the Raptors in '06 and I liked him as a player. I just use Veloci or Velosean for everything else. I think it's a cool word, Veloci.
Wasn't Jalen Rose #5 on Toronto while Charlie Villanueva rocked 31?
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #68
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Garlic and Celtics.

I dont really like garlic though
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:40 AM   #69
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

Never realised that

I never mentioned it and did my best in the beginning to hide the identity change. Not sure why, just seemed like the thing to do. Maybe because around the time that I did the switcheroo I bailed out on the Nation State Draft.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #70
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is origin of your Insidehoops screenname?

I wanted something unique and the best way to stay that way is to make up something.

I use to use the name tophoril_raz for the longest time, to the point that my wife and her family prefer to call me Raz over my real name. We live in interesting times in the information age.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #71
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I used to be in The Matrix hardcore when it came out. Back in 2000 I wanted a Matrix-like screenname so I choose Numeric. Too many people had it so I made Meticode which means "Detailed code".

Meticode is not a word. Maybe you mean metacode/data.

Anyway, 03-04 Piston.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #72
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Rufus=Bobcats mascot
Paul=My first name

Very lame, I know.

I knew Rufus is the mascot but I thought your name was a play on Ru Paul.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:03 PM   #73
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Meticode is not a word. Maybe you mean metacode/data.

Anyway, 03-04 Piston.

I think it's a portmanteau between Meticulous and Code.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #74
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is origin of your Insidehoops screenname?

It was my Facebook name, I just randomly came up with "Oprah's Uterus" one day, and a few months later I changed the first name to Goliath. Not sure why.
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #75
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I think it's a portmanteau between Meticulous and Code.

I guess, but there's already a word for that; metadata/metatacode.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: