Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-06-2012, 04:26 AM   #16
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Cantor Gaming releases NFL season win totals

Over for the Cardinals IF the team plays like they did in the 2nd half of last season. The Cards were straight up beasting on defense for the last 8 or so games of the season once Ray Horton's new defensive system finally started to catch on with the players, and once the rookies+new players started to play a lot better. They flew way under the radar because they started out so poor. But they wont go unnoticed this year if they keep it up. And now that they'll have an actual full offseason to continue to work on that defensive system, and some of the players that were injured and didn't play last year are going to be healthy, it should do them some good as well. I expect them to win about 9-10 games, give or take, depending on if the defense continues to play at an elite level, and depending on how the rest of the division plays.

Fun fact you probably didn't know: During the second half of the year Arizona's 3rd Down Defense was so good that it shot them up to the #1 spot FOR THE WHOLE YEAR in the 3rd down defense category. Even better than the much hyped Ravens and Lions, who were the #2 and #3 spots in that category.

That's impressive considering how for the first 7 or 8 games of the season they were piss poor defensively and looked confused and lost on the field and the players weren't running Ray Horton's new defense system well at all. True definition of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde team... I couldn't believe they managed to finish 8-8 after starting out 1-6.

Just hope they continue to keep up that kind of defense. No sophomore slump. It's just a shame this team doesn't have a legit QB, or they'd be legit SB contenders. Really wish Peyton would've came and thrown to Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd. Would've been art in motion.

Last edited by wagexslave : 06-06-2012 at 04:30 AM.
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Nah, just that they wont go winless.
I only see a couple of winnable games on that sched.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #18
stalf
I airball my layups

stalf has an OK reputation so far

over on the bucs.
under on the colts
over ravens
over texans
stalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #19
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd be surprised if the Packers can manage 12 wins. Bears seem like a dark horse in that division and the Lions are ever so improving but I have a feeling Detroit will miss out on a post season appearance.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #20
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I'd be surprised if the Packers can manage 12 wins. Bears seem like a dark horse in that division and the Lions are ever so improving but I have a feeling Detroit will miss out on a post season appearance.

I agree.

Heck, assuming the Bears can get Forte a contract and they can stay healthy, Chicago's my preseason pick to win the NFC.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #21
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I agree.

Heck, assuming the Bears can get Forte a contract and they can stay healthy, Chicago's my preseason pick to win the NFC.

Agreed.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: