Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation
Default Re: Xbox 360 Banned In Us?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Future Negged & Reported.

You fuking ruined my day man...

Here I was having a stroll through the internet...and then BAM.

I am torn up...
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
mother dunker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mother dunker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
then you're just being a biased idiot

Xbox Live takes diarhea dumps on PSN

ie: when a message is sent to you on XBL, you simply click the middle X button and it comes up on the screen. On PSN you have to click the middle PS button, go to message box, click open on the message

also, you can have multiple people in a party playing different games at the same time on xbox, on PSN you can only chat 1 on 1 and have to be playing the same game. ITS 2012, SONY NEEDS TO FIX THEIR DASHBOARD AND CHAT FEATURES, THEYRE HORRIBLE.

I play games to.... play games! Chatting is the least of my concerns. It's actually pretty annoying when I'm wrecking someone and they just keep taking their sweet time to message me and say stuff like "lulz good 1"
mother dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #18
CelticBaller
Maimi Heat

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother dunker
I play games to.... play games! Chatting is the least of my concerns. It's actually pretty annoying when I'm wrecking someone and they just keep taking their sweet time to message me and say stuff like "lulz good 1"
get some friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain

I am torn up...
you 2
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #19
mother dunker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mother dunker has an OK reputation so far

mother dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #20
CelticBaller
Maimi Heat

CelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation hereCelticBaller has an incredible reputation here

seriously, I don't see how anyone would hate xbox live unless they're going through economic problems or have social problems
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:26 AM   #21
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I am torn up...

BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:57 AM   #22
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan

IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE1111!!!!

here I am. Thinking I have devulged the threat.

But now I am antigone by this.

My heart quakes.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #23
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE1111!!!!

here I am. Thinking I have devulged the threat.

But now I am antigone by this.

My heart quakes.

BoogieWoogieMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #24
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nothing will come of this for X Box gamers or future 360 gamers. If this gets bad enough, Microsoft will just throw loads of money at the problem since they can. They will not allow their console to get banned, the assholes have too much money. Mark my words, it will never come to the console being banned.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:44 AM   #25
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't even understand what she's saying in the video. I replayed like 5 times. What is the problem??
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: