Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2007, 02:47 AM   #1
chuckyboy34
High School Starter

chuckyboy34 has an OK reputation so far
Red face 25 and thinking about getting back in shape

Well i used to be in great shape with my 6 pack abs and ripped physique. but ive lost interest in being that way for almost ayear now. is there any pointers out there for motivation towards this stuff. I guess this is because i have a steady gf now for almost a year as well...sigh..
chuckyboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 02:57 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The only motivation for me to keep my physique is to impress women, but yeah even i noticed that i'm not as motivated anymore now that i have a gf. If she's happy with how you look, and you're still in good physical condition (besides actual physique) then i wouldn't worry too much. Just pushups and crunches every few nights should be enough
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

motivations for staying in shape:

feel healthy
feel strong
self defense
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:44 PM   #4
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyboy34
Well i used to be in great shape with my 6 pack abs and ripped physique. but ive lost interest in being that way for almost ayear now. is there any pointers out there for motivation towards this stuff. I guess this is because i have a steady gf now for almost a year as well...sigh..
just wait till she leaves you for letting yourself go.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation
Default re

Do it while you still can the sooner the better.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 12:37 AM   #6
chuckyboy34
High School Starter

chuckyboy34 has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up

thanks boys i just needed to hear(read) it from someone.
chuckyboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:00 AM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyboy34

Ye I noticed that if you want to get in shape, you really need a focus or some sort of inspiration. Without it, you will find the most trivial excuses not to workout.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: