Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #1
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Views on Hilary Clinton's presidential run

My view on this is that she is only a candidate due to being a women. She is not a very good politician, and whenever she is talked about on tv its the same thing. "If every women went out and voted, Hilary would be the next president". This is one of the most ignorant things ever. The election is not a popularity contest dumbass, it is about choosing a good leader for our great country.

Why don't you point out some of her political views fool *cough* *people on "The View"* *cough*. The country needs a good leader now more than ever, and you are trying to get people to vote for he just so you can say "see a women can be president". NO! It does not work like that.

So what are your views on her run?
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

if she becomes president we will be even more worse off than we currently are
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #3
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

lol i dont think you can get worse than this.

hilary wrecks bush and anybody who is smarter could run this country better than he can
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
lol i dont think you can get worse than this.

hilary wrecks bush and anybody who is smarter could run this country better than he can
Who exactly are you addressing here? Care to use a quote? I didn't even mention Bush in my post. He is dumb as hell,but Hilary is dumb as hell too, but a shade less dumb than Bush.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:06 PM   #5
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hillary would have some outstanding advisors concerning domestic policies... as far as cleaning up the mess overseas, i wouldn't want to inherit anything like that in my 1st term
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: