Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2014, 10:04 PM   #1
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default I present you the greatest piece of art

My way to inspire many on here, since many know that I am a Renaissance Man, I like to share this with you.

The greatest piece of art work in history.
http://mydailyartdisplay.files.wordp...pg?w=640&h=750

As an intellectual, I will love to hear everyone's thought on this great piece.

Last edited by 9erempiree : 07-14-2014 at 10:15 PM.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I present you the greatest piece of art

As another renaissance man I'm pretty sure what is behind that broken link is definitely the greatest work of art.
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
ArbitraryWater
Not a Thundercat

ArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this boardArbitraryWater is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
As another renaissance man I'm pretty sure what is behind that broken link is definitely the greatest work of art.

ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
FrobeShaw
human work

FrobeShaw is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFrobeShaw is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
FrobeShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

paintings dont impress me.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
paintings dont impress me.

La Pieta

Old 07-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #7
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
La Pieta

nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:38 PM   #8
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

As an intellectual, I will love to hear everyone's thought on this great piece.

That is a forgery. The original is not pixelated. You've been duped.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:38 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
My way to inspire many on here, since many know that I am a Renaissance Man, I like to share this with you.

The greatest piece of art work in history.
http://mydailyartdisplay.files.wordp...pg?w=640&h=750

As an intellectual, I will love to hear everyone's thought on this great piece
meh. i'm aware of your mental problems, and they're just not that big of a deal to me.
you are bound to get help, either way... all good.

btw-- cain kicks diego's ass nine rolls out of ten,
that's coming from an artist and MMA fan both.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

The point I am expressing is not the brush strokes or the technique. Duped? Original one is worth millions or priceless.

I am merely appreciating this piece of work, very beautiful by the way, more so, on what it represents.

I am not going to spoil it but you can enjoy it with your beverage of choice.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:50 PM   #11
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Slayed.

Op is most slayed in message board history.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:03 AM   #12
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Rembrandt...Night Watch....this piece probably destroyed his career.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:06 AM   #13
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

actually i love how you are bringing a little bit of light upon these masterpieces.

sorry for my rudeness.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:10 AM   #14
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Slayed.

Op is most slayed in message board history.
well i'm ready to perform your brain transplant when
you have 30m on hand. that's not going to be a problem,
is it, bless...?
Old 07-15-2014, 12:14 AM   #15
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

Last but not least...Arnolfini Wedding dates back to 1400's by Jan Van Eyck. I am going to show a smaller scale version. The real version isn't all that big. Notice the mirror in the center of the room.

Here is a closer shot of the mirror...notice the painter and others. Pure genius.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: