Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-08-2014, 11:22 PM   #1546
BlazerRed
Perving on Euro ladies

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Thanks...

my favorite thing is scrambled eggs + imitation crab
My way as a vegetarian who cheats and eats fish:

4 eggs for breakfast, along with some toast, avocado and some haloumi cheese

Almonds

Organic yogurt + almond flakes + chia seeds + berries

Can of tuna

Bean burrito or sweet potato+veggies/sour cream/cheese

Fish + veggies

Shakes = banana/ice/rolled oats/peanut butter (2 scoops)/milk/whey protein powder

As a vegetarian I can easily get 150+ a day. As a meat eater you should have no problems!
BlazerRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:20 AM   #1547
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerRed

Almonds

Can of tuna

Fish + veggies

Shakes = banana/ice/rolled oats/peanut butter (2 scoops)/milk/whey protein powder

As a vegetarian I can easily get 150+ a day. As a meat eater you should have no problems!

Thanks! I will def incorporate some of those things.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #1548
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I knew there was something off about you BlazerRed

Vegetarian? Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:15 AM   #1549
BlazerRed
Perving on Euro ladies

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
I knew there was something off about you BlazerRed

Vegetarian? Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
<3
Old 07-09-2014, 09:16 AM   #1550
BlazerRed
Perving on Euro ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Thanks! I will def incorporate some of those things.
That breakfast is mint man. Scramble eggs, smash up avo, cook up some haloumi cheese (just fries on a pan and it's done in 2 mins). Putt it all together.

Mmmmmm
Old 07-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #1551
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerRed

Almonds

Can of tuna

Fish + veggies

I'll give it a try.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #1552
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

For abs I do vacuums, leg raises and cable pulldown crunches and if you're looking for really effective cardio I highly recommend jumping rope. The weight just melts off and it doesn't take much time, I read that 10 mins of jump rope is the equivalent of 30 mins of jogging.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #1553
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Im Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm Still Ballin has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
For abs I do vacuums, leg raises and cable pulldown crunches and if you're looking for really effective cardio I highly recommend jumping rope. The weight just melts off and it doesn't take much time, I read that 10 mins of jump rope is the equivalent of 30 mins of jogging.
Love vacuums

Before i started doing them I couldn't even activate my TA. Makes me look a whole lot leaner at higher BF.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:38 PM   #1554
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC

A lot of people have problems with a bulging belly simply due to an APT. As soon as they strengthen the core with vacuums they look a hell of a lot leaner.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #1555
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

2 years, 1.5 of them working out

work in process obviously but we're all gonna make it brahs
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #1556
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Repped. (if it mattered)

What was your BW before/after
Old 07-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #1557
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Dat Balkan genes

Sparta!!!
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #1558
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

holy ****ing shit your arms are like.....4 times wider
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #1559
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dem gains, man... DEM GAINZ!!!
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #1560
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterArbitraryWater is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Holy

The first pic makes me thing you had some shitty genes.. but to achieve that in that time span ?!?! Either you didn't and just grew, or you're one hell of a worker
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: