Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2013, 05:07 AM   #481
TheBrewer
Banned

TheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheBrewer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
dude i live in freaking macedonia what walmart... and im not going to buy food from the internet..

calm down mutha fuka
TheBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #482
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

This is the protein I use. The 'chocolate shake' tastes pretty good, and most importantly I'm able to digest it! with my weak azz stomach.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #483
Mamba
Vince Carter > Kobe

Mamba has decent reputationMamba has decent reputation

Most protein shakes will do the same thing. However your best bet is to go ahead and by a New Zealand based brand that is a tri-blend (has Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and Cassein protein for example). There cows are the least hormonal in the world and produce the best quality.

Go for Horleys crossfire. The king of proteins and protein shakes.

check out my page: www.facebook.com/BodyWarehouse
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #484
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba
Most protein shakes will do the same thing. However your best bet is to go ahead and by a New Zealand based brand that is a tri-blend (has Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and Cassein protein for example). There cows are the least hormonal in the world and produce the best quality.

Go for Horleys crossfire. The king of proteins and protein shakes.

check out my page: www.facebook.com/BodyWarehouse
Interesting I didnt know about that whole New Zealand thing. I'll give this protien a try!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #485
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Today is day one of Rushfit for me. Hopefully I B-Low through it.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:16 PM   #486
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

Been having a string of really bad workouts, it's probably time to deload or take a week off.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #487
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just realized that I've been chronically undereating literally 90% of the days these past 2 years. No wonder my deadlift blasted up to 415 within less than 9 months and then stalled for months... Time to up the calories big time. 5 meals or bust. Commuting and work interfere though.

If I have to I'll chug down olive oil with OJ. Take on extra helpings of whatever. No more fukks given about abs.

Time to become a motherfukking Marine. Six months left. Enough of this excuse bullsh!t.

Three day split with minimal equipment.

Legs/Shoulders
1) Pistol Squat 4 Sets. Max Reps.
2) Handstand Pushups. 4 Sets. Max Reps
3) Hindu Pushups. 4 sets*Max
4) Hamstring Curls with Ball or imitation Ham Glute Raise. 4 sets.
5) That Side Plank thing for the delts

Chest/Tri/Abs/Cardio
1) One Arm Pushup
2) Tigerbend Pushup + Bodyweight Skullcrusher ghetto version
3) Fist Wide Pushup
4) Leg Lifts
5) Janda Sit Up
6) RKC Plank
7) Russian Ballet Hip Thrust
8) Run

Back/Bis/Abs*Speed*
Run a few sprints. Perfect form uphill
1) One Arm Chin UPs (Not real one arm) + Straight Bar Dips
2) Wide grip pull ups
3) Chin ups
4) Hanging Leg Raises
5) Standing Board Jumps

Hill Sprints * 5 or so
Jump Rope (Double Under and speed footwork) in interval sessions

Let's go. MUST. GET. DRESS. BLUES. Long way off but anythings possible.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #488
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Back in the gym!! I'm able to do weighted exercises now, the pain from the cracked ribs has subsided mostly, and only really hurts if I do pull-ups or chin-ups.(think I'm about a week away from doing those again.)

Also went and bought some 'New Zealand' protein. Liking it so far!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:07 PM   #489
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got damn...

Quote:
Courtesy of USA Today, here is an approximation of Johnson's seven-meals-a-day diet plan, which combined with an intensive workout regime, he followed for sixteen weeks to prepare for the role, as well as to maintain his sizable look throughout the filming process.

Meal one: ten-ounce beef fillet, two cups of oatmeal, two-egg omelet.

Meal two: eight ounces of cod, twelve ounces of sweet potatoes, one cup of steamed vegetables (onions, peppers, mushrooms).

Meal three: eight ounces of chicken, two cups of white rice, one cup of vegetables.

Meal four: eight ounces of cod, two cups of rice, one cup of vegetables.

Meal five: eight ounces of steak, twelve ounces of baked potato fries, one salad.

Meal six: ten ounces of cod, two more cups of rice, one salad.

Meal seven: thirty grams of casein protein powder, ten-egg-white omelet, one cup of vegetables, one tablespoon of Omega-3 fish oil.

Regarding the diet, Johnson noted, "There's a right way and a wrong way to bulk up for a film. The wrong way is to eat as much garbage as you can for weeks on end, which actors have the tendency of doing. It's unhealthy and puts an incredible amount of stress on your body, joints, tendons and digestive system. The right way is to bulk up with good complex carbs and protein/fat sources."

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #490
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Regarding the diet, Johnson noted, "There's a right way and a wrong way to bulk up for a film. The wrong way is to eat as much garbage as you can for weeks on end, which actors have the tendency of doing. It's unhealthy and puts an incredible amount of stress on your body, joints, tendons and digestive system. The right way is to bulk up with good complex carbs and protein/fat sources."
And dont forget those needles loaded with all their goodness...
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #491
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Rock's shoulders look insane, it almost looks like if he'd walk around he'd wobble and shuffle around because of his bulked he is. While I give him credit for getting fit, I personally wouldn't want to look like that.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #492
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

The Rock is awesome, but Iunno, I just can't bring myself to believe that he had even a tiny amount of "help." Either way, he's come a LOOOONG way even from his wrestling days. He looks a hundred times better than when he was in his peak in the 'E.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:48 AM   #493
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Rock looks huge! Bit over the top in my opinion but he has bulked up for a role I suppose.

I also don't think he has done steroids. This man has been working out for decades now so it's not like he had to start from scratch to get there.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #494
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

i have a low bodyfat but dont have well defined abs since i dont do any abs exercises ( although there are some people who do even without doing abs exercises )... i already spent a lot of time in the gym so i cant spent more to do abs exercises... but i do have all the equipment i need at home, so if anyone can tell me a good legit abs program ( not one of those 5 miutes youtube stuff ) it would be greatly appreciated

i also have a dip bar at home so i could do any of the leg raise hanging stuff
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #495
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

People, there is no way that the Rock is natural on the pictures above. Not a chance....
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: