Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-14-2007, 01:50 AM   #1
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Martin Luther King jr. day game thread: Kings/Knicks

Place holder. I'll have the other stuff up ASAP.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 02:12 AM   #2
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

knicks are goin to crucify us ......and when salmons goes up to dunk collins will try to injure him while the whole team is fighting for salmons bibby will be on the bench clipping his finger nails like a little biatch and kenny frogmas will be to busy looking for flies in the arena

knicks win 108-95
and then we'll have a good practice then lose the next game
and at the next game bibby wont show up nor brad ....then stupid petrie would come in the bee and say..."oh ummm brad and mike didnt come out because they are frustrated...that shows that they care about this team blah blah blah they know this team (along with me 'petrie') can win infact win a title, so that shows their concern" BS PETRIE ur just as stupid as Sprewell
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
knicks are goin to crucify us ......and when salmons goes up to dunk collins will try to injure him while the whole team is fighting for salmons bibby will be on the bench clipping his finger nails like a little biatch and kenny frogmas will be to busy looking for flies in the arena

knicks win 108-95
and at the next game bibby wont show up nor brad ....then stupid petrie would come in the bee and say..."oh ummm brad and mike didnt come out because they are frustrated...that shows that they care about this team blah blah blah they know this team (along with me 'petrie') can win infact win a title, so that shows their concern" BS PETRIE ur just as stupid as Sprewell
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
lol i hope u sense my frustration bbb lol
Old 01-15-2007, 11:53 AM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:

knicks win 108-95
I agree with the above post
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #6
MetsPackers
new based god

Sorry Kings fans, but the Knicks have this game locked up. Eddy Curry is gonna dominate the post, while David Lee rapes the boards. Frye is gonna shoot jumpers in Brad Millers eye all day, and Marbury is gonna have a 20 point game.

BOOK IT
Old 01-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #7
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

I think this is a must win for the Kings. We can't lose 6 in a row can we? Is Brad even playing? If the skid hits 6 blow it up.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Sorry Kings fans, but the Knicks have this game locked up. Eddy Curry is gonna dominate the post, while David Lee rapes the boards. Frye is gonna shoot jumpers in Brad Millers eye all day, and Marbury is gonna have a 20 point game.

BOOK IT

I'm not seeing the "domination" you spoke of.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:17 PM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
knicks are goin to crucify us
i knew it....oh well i'm going to join targus if a trade doesnt happen by 20th......YOU GOT THAT PETRIE!!! 5 days grace period .....

WE SUCK!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #10
MetsPackers
new based god

Quote:
i knew it....oh well i'm going to join targus if a trade doesnt happen by 20th......YOU GOT THAT PETRIE!!! 5 days grace period .....

WE SUCK!!!!!!
eh.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Kenny THomas
Quincy Douby
1st Round Pick

for

Pau Gasol
Rudy Gay
2nd round pick

Old 01-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #11
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
eh.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Kenny THomas
Quincy Douby
1st Round Pick

for

Pau Gasol
Rudy Gay
2nd round pick

Grizz would never trade Gay this early unless they got a superstar back. This trade doesn't help the griz at all. They would want either a star like Mike or expirers
Old 01-15-2007, 05:27 PM   #12
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Grizz obviously wouldn't do that trade.

Anyway I liked seeing Justin get that PT. He was the guy who IMO got us back in control of the game, and then I was pissed when Muss took him out for our "offensive line up". Oh well, Musselman actually did a good job this time for most of the game. It sucks we lost, but eh we need to blow up this team anyway. Get expiring contracts, draft picks, and young players. That way we could sign a star this offseason(maybe Billups?), draft a future franchise player, and the rest of this season we could get our young players experience and get Kevin used to being the #1 option. I'm really starting to get annoyed with Petrie's lack of deals and the Maloofs "well we can get the 8th seed still!" I mean WTF, 8th seed is just ROADKILL so the #1 can move on in the playoffs. We're like 7 games below .500 right now.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:23 PM   #13
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Last time I checked there were only like 4 or 5 teams with a worse record than us, if we keep losing we'll have a top 5 draft pick locked.
I almost want them to keep losing because the draft is the only thing I have to look forward to.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:38 PM   #14
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
Last time I checked there were only like 4 or 5 teams with a worse record than us, if we keep losing we'll have a top 5 draft pick locked.
I almost want them to keep losing because the draft is the only thing I have to look forward to.
So is Oden set to declare this year or is he sticking around for another year?

This years draft is set to be loaded. If the Kings keep stinking it up they should try to secure another first round draft pick. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if Petrie decides to trade our first round pick for some half-ass guy like Stro-Swift.

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 01-15-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #15
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY

Same, trade our vets for draft picks, young players, and expiring contracts. Draft a PF/C, sign guys in FA, let our young guys like Justin and Douby play, and try again next year. The team we have now is boring and sucks.

BTW BBB there are a ton of good players who are probably coming out this year. Oden, Durant, Wright, Horford, etc.

About the game: atleast Martin and Reef played really well today.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: