Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation
Default Re: Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
New Jersey

sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #17
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I've got a few I can think of. I worked with this girl at my first job at a fast food restaurant. Her boyfriend had just gone to prison (lol), she asked me out the next week. Same week, I got dome in the freezer at work. This chick was nuts though, we were walking to a convenience store one day and I jokingly told her to blow me on the side of the road. This bitch actually gets on her knees and tells me to go there. Common sense prevented that one from happening.

Another good time was at a party. Maybe 14 or 15 people all in a living room and I'm in the back getting blown by an asian chick that digged me. Everyone was drunk and shit cheering her on.

True stories. Don't have many good ones about smashing in odd places, but at least I have those two on my resume.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On my penis.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #19
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

At the movie theater.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #20
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

At the dentist.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

out on my fishing boat
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #22
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

School's auditorium
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
mother dunker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mother dunker has an OK reputation so far

The back of a subway restaurant, after hours. I wouldn't advise eating there
*texts that girl*
mother dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:08 PM   #24
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mother dunker
The back of a subway restaurant, after hours. I wouldn't advise eating there
*texts that girl*
I knew that mayonnaise tasted funny.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably shouldn't post this but when I was 14 I got a BJ from my GF on school campus, in the middle of the main quad area. It was the weekend, so school wasn't in session, but still pretty risky.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #26
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
At the movie theater.

Again, I probably shouldn't post this... but it's hilarious. I got a handjob when I was 15 on a random date (not my GF). We were in a packed theatre, and an Asian lady sitting next to me kept giving me bad looks. I thought for sure we were going to get busted.

The funny part? It was the movie Twister.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #27
mother dunker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mother dunker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I knew that mayonnaise tasted funny.

mother dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

In a car that's not mine.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #29
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
In a car that's not mine.
This broad actually gave me head, while she was driving.

Now that's some trppy shit.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #30
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Again, I probably shouldn't post this... but it's hilarious. I got a handjob when I was 15 on a random date (not my GF). We were in a packed theatre, and an Asian lady sitting next to me kept giving me bad looks. I thought for sure we were going to get busted.

The funny part? It was the movie Twister.

The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: