Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #31
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

probably driving down the highway or in the park on the playground slide after dark.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #32
Bucket_Nakedz
Buckle up

Bucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this boardBucket_Nakedz is popular on this board

this thread seems legit
Bucket_Nakedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #33
mother dunker
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mother dunker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Again, I probably shouldn't post this... but it's hilarious. I got a handjob when I was 15 on a random date (not my GF). We were in a packed theatre, and an Asian lady sitting next to me kept giving me bad looks. I thought for sure we were going to get busted.

The funny part? It was the movie Twister.

You definitely should've put your hand on that Asian lady's thigh, all nonchalant
mother dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #34
The Ownage
Local High School Star

The Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat coolThe Ownage is considered somewhat cool

Parking lot in broad daylight. I was young and naive. Now I'd probably be scared to even think about doing it again there
The Ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:50 PM   #35
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I believe I knew the girl before hand every time though...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up

u need to start a thread about how u did it and what was said, because i can get bitches but i don't have that kinda game...
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #36
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
probably driving down the highway or in the park on the playground slide after dark.

same, on da FWY, in L.A getting domed up... her knees on the seat, ass up in the air, her skirt was all the way up, I was pulling up next to trucks so they can check her ass out, then ill smash away... lol
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #37
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

bathroom of a local pool
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #38
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

i had sex on a rock once
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #39
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Anyone here came on a girls face, boobs ass etc?

This girl I fuclked around with loved when I came on her boobs and face. I remember one time it got in her eye and she had this red eye for couple days lol.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #40
Celtics4ever
Banned

Celtics4ever has not been impressing people

Anyone here got 2 girls at once to suck you off? That's my goal.
Celtics4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #41
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

I don't have crazy PLACES, more just interesting circumstances.

My friend and I used to go out with two girls, who were friends. This was high-school era, so the girls weren't really allowed to just chill at our houses, alone. So we'd all hang out at my friends girls house, all of us in her room. We spent weekend after weekend over there. We weren't having sex with them yet, so we were constantly getting head/licking punani/getting handjobs/fingering, with everybody all in the same room. I'd be there getting head under the blanket, while my friend was getting head, and we'd give each other a look like.... DAMN, these girls really turned out to be freaks. lmao.

Another time, this girl was giving me head in her pool. This was and still is the best head I've ever gotten. It was dark outside, but the pool area had lighting. She must've given me head for an hour and a half, an hour at LEAST. Literally the second that I bust (in her mouth, even though she "doesn't do that." Ya right biatch), I put a towel on and her Dad comes outside all pissed off. He said the neighbors called him and let him know what was going on. That was a suspicious statement, considering they had to have just happened to call the second I finished. Considering how long this head lasted, that seems highly unlikely. Keep in mind too, this is like 3 a.m. So I'm pretty sure this dude was watching us from the house, probably getting off to it the entire time. Creepy as all hell.

My craziest place was probably just in the woods, off the trail in this popular park in my town.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #42
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Either the woods or the movies
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

On the basketball court mid-game. True story.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #44
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I don't have crazy PLACES, more just interesting circumstances.

My friend and I used to go out with two girls, who were friends. This was high-school era, so the girls weren't really allowed to just chill at our houses, alone. So we'd all hang out at my friends girls house, all of us in her room. We spent weekend after weekend over there. We weren't having sex with them yet, so we were constantly getting head/licking punani/getting handjobs/fingering, with everybody all in the same room. I'd be there getting head under the blanket, while my friend was getting head, and we'd give each other a look like.... DAMN, these girls really turned out to be freaks. lmao.

Another time, this girl was giving me head in her pool. This was and still is the best head I've ever gotten. It was dark outside, but the pool area had lighting. She must've given me head for an hour and a half, an hour at LEAST. Literally the second that I bust (in her mouth, even though she "doesn't do that." Ya right biatch), I put a towel on and her Dad comes outside all pissed off. He said the neighbors called him and let him know what was going on. That was a suspicious statement, considering they had to have just happened to call the second I finished. Considering how long this head lasted, that seems highly unlikely. Keep in mind too, this is like 3 a.m. So I'm pretty sure this dude was watching us from the house, probably getting off to it the entire time. Creepy as all hell.

My craziest place was probably just in the woods, off the trail in this popular park in my town.

Why the fvck would you want to get your dick sucked right next to your homie? Couldn't ask em to take a walk or something?
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #45
Cowboy Thunder
2012 I rep flatulence

Cowboy Thunder has not been impressing people

Within an AOL Instant Message box
Cowboy Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: