Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2012, 02:35 AM   #16
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,058
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain


Derrick Williams and Beasley for Kevin Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAL OF THE DECADE!


Which part of that is funny to you? Williams hasn't sniffed a minute of playtime behind Love and Pekovic. Beasley is due 8 million next season and then becomes a free agent. Trade makes sense for all teams involved
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:39 AM   #17
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star
 
SunsCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,713
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
beat you to it

I prefer Williams over Scola though. I don't like Scola's contract, and Williams is younger with more room to develop. Plus, how could Houston say no to a Dragic/Scola/Gasol combination they'd be like the all-star Euroleague team of the NBA

Your post and razors post are terrible....Keep trades respectable or dont post.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #18
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 8,447
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
Id like to point out the article does a shitty job on stats...why didnt they explain his starting stats?

w/e

Dragic is the better PG and I would like to see him with the rockets...If not PHX....

If not either....No idea.
Identifying pauk's sock accounts 101.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:45 AM   #19
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star
 
SunsCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,713
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

I made this for you guys

SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #20
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star
 
SunsCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,713
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

You guys must get so badly raped by Pauk that when I ravish you....You think I am Pauk!!!!

FlASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I just mention the word stats and the buttholes tighten.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:48 AM   #21
6JamesIsKing
LEBRON4MVP
 
6JamesIsKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 187
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
If I'm Houston I take Dragic. He has a REALLY special game to me. I seriously see Nash 2.0 when I watch him and he's also only 24 like Lowry. I'd trade Lowry TBH.


This

Btw tl/dr
6JamesIsKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #22
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,571
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Which part of that is funny to you? Williams hasn't sniffed a minute of playtime behind Love and Pekovic. Beasley is due 8 million next season and then becomes a free agent. Trade makes sense for all teams involved
No, it doesn't.

- Williams was the #2 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. He just finished his rookie year and showed a lot of potential while trying to adjust to being more of a Small Forward. Regardless, the T'Wolves aren't giving up on him after 1 season. Thats stupid to even suggest they would do it for a SG coming off a career-worst season.

- Michael Beasley has a Qualifying Offer for $8 Million, next season. He can't be traded because he is headed for Free Agency. Minnesota is likely not going to pick up that Qualifying Offer and will let Beasley walk as an Unrestricted Free Agent.

Be a little more realistic.

The entire NBA isn't a feeding pool of talent for the Lakers to choose from.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 AM   #23
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,032
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Rockets send: Lowry, Martin
Rockets receive: Gasol, Blake

Wolves send: Williams, Beasley
Wolves receive: Martin

Lakers send: Gasol, Blake
Receive: Lowry, Williams, Beasley

3-team trade that benefits all teams.
That trade does not benefit the Wolves at all, maybe if it were only Beasley, the Wolves aren't going to trade a guy they took #2 overall a year after they drafted him, and they aren't going to trade both for Kevin Martin, come on man.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #24
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star
 
SunsCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,713
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
That trade does not benefit the Wolves at all, maybe if it were only Beasley, the Wolves aren't going to trade a guy they took #2 overall a year after they drafted him, and they aren't going to trade both for Kevin Martin, come on man.

This is what I said....I guess that makes me Pauk though...

I guess that makes you Pauk too.
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:02 AM   #25
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,058
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
No, it doesn't.

- Williams was the #2 pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. He just finished his rookie year and showed a lot of potential while trying to adjust to being more of a Small Forward. Regardless, the T'Wolves aren't giving up on him after 1 season. Thats stupid to even suggest they would do it for a SG coming off a career-worst season.

- Michael Beasley has a Qualifying Offer for $8 Million, next season. He can't be traded because he is headed for Free Agency. Minnesota is likely not going to pick up that Qualifying Offer and will let Beasley walk as an Unrestricted Free Agent.

Be a little more realistic.

The entire NBA isn't a feeding pool of talent for the Lakers to choose from.



Wasn't Jordan Hill traded after his rookie season to the Rockets because many thought he was a bust? I don't see how the Derrick Williams situation is any different.

If Beasley has a player option for 8 million, he's going to take it. He's not worth more than that.

Gasol is a star player in this league, still top 3 PF in the NBA.

It's okay if you don't like the Lakers, but don't let your hate cloud your judgement.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:03 AM   #26
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,571
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
3 team trade

Lakers get lowry scola beasley
Hou gets gasol williams or wes john
Minny gets martin

who says no?

lol balls out u posted that while i was typing. seems like a no brainer move for all involved

Minnesota.

Listen, why in the hell is Minnesota giving up the #2 pick for Kevin Martin after he put up his worst season since 2006?

I dont see any way the T'Wolves & Rockets would ever come to agreement on a Kevin Martin deal simply because the T'Wolves don't have other assets that the Rockets would want.

Wes Johnson had a terrible season and he adds to the logjam of Small Forwards that Houston has. In the meantime, Beasley & Webster won't be back next season.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:03 AM   #27
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,032
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut


Wasn't Jordan Hill traded after his rookie season to the Rockets because many thought he was a bust? I don't see how the Derrick Williams situation is any different.

If Beasley has a player option for 8 million, he's going to take it. He's not worth more than that.

Gasol is a star player in this league, still top 3 PF in the NBA.

It's okay if you don't like the Lakers, but don't make the hate so obvious.
Yes but you have Gasol going to the Rockets, not the Wolves. You're saying the Wolves trade Beasley and Derrick Williams for Kevin Martin, which is terrible for them. Derrick Williams is not Jordan Hill, he's a lot better and has more potential.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:07 AM   #28
disel
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 518
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
Rockets send: Lowry, Martin
Rockets receive: Gasol, Blake

Wolves send: Williams, Beasley
Wolves receive: Martin

Lakers send: Gasol, Blake
Receive: Lowry, Williams, Beasley

3-team trade that benefits all teams.
Rockets get raped . u must be a fakers fan numbskull
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:09 AM   #29
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,058
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Yes but you have Gasol going to the Rockets, not the Wolves. You're saying the Wolves trade Beasley and Derrick Williams for Kevin Martin, which is terrible for them. Derrick Williams is not Jordan Hill, he's a lot better and has more potential.

Kevin Martin put up 25+ ppg a few seasons ago but had to deal with injuries this year. He's already a proven player in this game. Williams? Not so much, and he's never going to get his chance to show he's not anything more than a bust behind Love and Pekovic in Minny.

And it's not like they're going to keep Beasley after this season anyways. If their priority is on winning now, getting Martin is a good decision, just imagine Pekovic/Love/Rubio/Martin. Martin played a few seasons under Adelman as well, so he'd fit right in.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #30
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star
 
SunsCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,713
Default Re: Kyle Lowry: It's Either Me Or Dragic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disel
Rockets get raped . u must be a fakers fan numbskull

Every team gets raped basically....

Its Gasol for Lowry, Williams, and Beasley

SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:28 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy