Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which Bench Scorer Should the Lakers Go After?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
lol......we set screens like that???? You better teach......

lol nahh the honor is yours.

All of these offensive factors we keep pulling out show me more and more every day that some of these guys really don't know the fundamentals. It reminds me of the 76ers situation a few seasons ago where their players couldn't play defense, or box out. Mo Cheeks during that time literally had to make them watch videos on the basics of boxing out and staying in front of your man.

Suddenly they bring in a guy like Doug Collins and he has the 76ers playing a very controlled and disciplined style of basketball. Guys like Bynum and the role players focus too much on scoring and trying to get the steal. To those guys its about stats. We need some fundamentally sound players.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
lol nahh the honor is yours.

All of these offensive factors we keep pulling out show me more and more every day that some of these guys really don't know the fundamentals. It reminds me of the 76ers situation a few seasons ago where their players couldn't play defense, or box out. Mo Cheeks during that time literally had to make them watch videos on the basics of boxing out and staying in front of your man.

Suddenly they bring in a guy like Doug Collins and he has the 76ers playing a very controlled and disciplined style of basketball. Guys like Bynum and the role players focus too much on scoring and trying to get the steal. To those guys its about stats. We need some fundamentally sound players.

Blame ESPN for all the ills of basketball......I'm serious about that.
Oh......and Stern too!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:50 AM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Blame ESPN for all the ills of basketball......I'm serious about that.
Oh......and Stern too!!!

No doubt about that. I mean, Stern looks at it as "how can we get fans to watch the game".

Why do you think its so difficult to debate with 95% of laker fans that don't post on these forums? Because they're all about "BUT SASHA HITS THREES". They don't understand how important that pick was that led him to that open three. Or that smart pass out of the double team.

Then they go to the store, by 2k12, and they run with sasha every time down the floor trying to hit threes with a defender in his face, and cry whenever they miss 10 threes in a row.

And in case you're wondering, yes I see this a lot lol.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #19
DKLaker

Quote:
No doubt about that. I mean, Stern looks at it as "how can we get fans to watch the game".

Why do you think its so difficult to debate with 95% of laker fans that don't post on these forums? Because they're all about "BUT SASHA HITS THREES". They don't understand how important that pick was that led him to that open three. Or that smart pass out of the double team.

Then they go to the store, by 2k12, and they run with sasha every time down the floor trying to hit threes with a defender in his face, and cry whenever they miss 10 threes in a row.

And in case you're wondering, yes I see this a lot lol.

You are 100% on the money about this

When I get new players I always have to deal with this, it makes my job much harder.....but they all learn and become better.

It drives me nuts to see a 2 on 1 fastbreak and 1 guy runs out to the 3pt line
Old 06-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:

You are 100% on the money about this

When I get new players I always have to deal with this, it makes my job much harder.....but they all learn and become better.

It drives me nuts to see a 2 on 1 fastbreak and 1 guy runs out to the 3pt line

lol I did that once when I was 17 years old. Even the ref told coach to sit me down LOL!!
Old 06-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

My ranking:
1)Courtney Lee
2)OJ Mayo
3)Beasley

I much rather have it be a 2 guard so that Kobe's minutes can go down to 30minutes per game so he can be fresh for the playoffs.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #22
DKLaker

Quote:
lol I did that once when I was 17 years old. Even the ref told coach to sit me down LOL!!

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: