Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #136
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Rappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Some of the names being mentioned here, made me realize why I stopped listening to new hip hop.

Then some names I never heard of, so I did a quick check and it only reaffirmed my abandonment.

or you realized you never liked rap to begin with.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #137
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo

A$AP Rocky
Waka Flocka Flame
2 Chainz
Kendrick Lamar
Danny Brown

I left off Juicy J and Kreayshawn, shit.

Tyga
Mac Miller
MGK
Chris Brown
Drake
Chidish Gambino
J. Cole
Roscoe Dash
Future
Ross

Just throwin some more good names out there
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #138
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far

Gucci
Spitta
Schoolboy
K.Dot
Dom Kennedy
HM-Future/Tity Boi/SGP
GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:50 AM   #139
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
I left off Juicy J and Kreayshawn, shit.

Tyga
Mac Miller
MGK
Chris Brown
Drake
Chidish Gambino
J. Cole
Roscoe Dash
Future
Ross

Just throwin some more good names and some really genuinely awful names out there

fixed
Old 05-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #140
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

On the phone... Cookin dope... At the same damn time!
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #141
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
Current, not in order:

Kendrick Lamar
Curren$y
Meek Mill
Wiz
Wale
money
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #142
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Method
Biggie
GZA
Em
Nas

Groups:

Wu
Lost Boyz
Outkast
Beasties
ATCQ

Shit, forgot Mobb Deep

Last edited by Jackass18 : 05-30-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:00 AM   #143
bumpyknucks
High School Varsity 12th Man

bumpyknucks is considered somewhat coolbumpyknucks is considered somewhat cool

Out of rappers who are releasing stuff and active at the moment....in no order ........

KRIT,JCOLE,TI, MEEK, KILLER MIKE, EM
bumpyknucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #144
brownmamba00
Cali Love

brownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected posterbrownmamba00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
not really.

Before i got into Big L, I remember people saying he was better than Big Pun and Biggie.

I heard Lifestyle of the poor and Dangerous and was disappointed. Not because of the album was bad or anything like that because it was a great album but Big L to me is not near Big Pun and Biggie in any level.

Big L has punchlines and delivery over Lupe Fiasco and that it.
i'll take L over Pun anyday. Biggie and Lupe>> tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
see my list
brownmamba00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #145
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

still consistently putting out material

blu
cunninlynguists
killer mike
lupe
kendrick
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:43 PM   #146
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

My top 5

5. Rick Ross
4. Drake
3. Waka Flocka Flame
2. Future
1. 2 Chainz

On the rise:

Danny Brown
Kendrick
ASAP Rocky
Schoolboy Q
Big KRIT
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:45 PM   #147
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all time

1. mos def
2. biggie
3. ghostface
4. jay-z
5. nas

just realized they're all new yorkers.. lol

honorable mentions: pusha T, MF DOOM, snoop, AZ, atcq, kool g rap, big daddy kane, prodigy.. etc

top 5 new/modern rappers:

1. j cole
2. curren$y (not a new rapper by any means tho)
3. meek
4. kanye
5. wale

btw.. someone put me on some Future and A$AP Rocky, don't know where to start

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 06-09-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #148
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

future:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhRcAnA7U4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8XS_ix_Dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J71jgoKhPU

start with true story (he's probably not for you though)

rocky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_rtM2HgI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_jjOhioqRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob3ktDxAjWI

everything pretty much on his first and only tape "liveloveasap"
Old 06-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #149
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
1. Logic
2. Drake
3. Lupe Fiasco
4. Curren$y
5. Wale

didn't I see you criticize Waka in another thread?
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #150
No Name
derp

No Name has decent reputation

My top 5:

Waka Flocka-Undoubtedly best lyricist in the game right now
Lil B-Doesn't rap about garbage and speaks about real life stuff such as swag
2 Chainz-Ridiculous flow, unmatched lyrics, deep meaning
Bangz-Beast on the mic; I can relate to what he raps about
Future-Definitely has what may just be the best flow of all time