Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #151
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Rappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name
My top 5:

Waka Flocka-Undoubtedly best lyricist in the game right now
Lil B-Doesn't rap about garbage and speaks about real life stuff such as swag
2 Chainz-Ridiculous flow, unmatched lyrics, deep meaning
Bangz-Beast on the mic; I can relate to what he raps about
Future-Definitely has what may just be the best flow of all time

Jump off the nearest bridge.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:02 PM   #152
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus

didn't I see you criticize Waka in another thread?
It was closer to praise than criticism. His post here does not even have anything to do with Waka, though.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #153
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
It was closer to praise than criticism. His post here does not even have anything to do with Waka, though.

No it wasn't.... And I said that because he was criticizing Flocka, but then his favorite rappers are pure shit.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #154
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Phonte
ScHoolboy Q
Lil B
Waka Flocka Flame

I really can't name a 5th.

- Smak
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #155
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE

ur dumber than i had ever possibly imagined
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #156
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #157
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
No it wasn't.... And I said that because he was criticizing Flocka, but then his favorite rappers are pure shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
LOL @ the nigguhs putting down wocka flocka.

Were you not talking about this post?
Old 06-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #158
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

all time

lil wayne
jay z
kanye west
black thought
DMX

current

a$ap rocky/twelvy
omar linx
drake
j cole
mac miller
hm- cudi, mikey rocks
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #159
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Were you not talking about this post?

yes, please explain how that could be perceived as praise.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #160
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
ur dumber than i had ever possibly imagined

QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:51 AM   #161
ace23

Quote:
yes, please explain how that could be perceived as praise.
Never said it was praise, but it's definitely closer to praise than it is to criticism. He was laughing at the fact that people were knocking him, implying that he likes like Flocka.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #162
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Never said it was praise, but it's definitely closer to praise than it is to criticism. He was laughing at the fact that people were knocking him, implying that he likes like Flocka.

he meant "putting down" as in writing his name down/posting him. that post came a few minutes after i posted a flocka song. it was just a mexican's poor understanding of english.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 06-10-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #163
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name
My top 5:

Waka Flocka-Undoubtedly best lyricist in the game right now
Lil B-Doesn't rap about garbage and speaks about real life stuff such as swag
2 Chainz-Ridiculous flow, unmatched lyrics, deep meaning
Bangz-Beast on the mic; I can relate to what he raps about
Future-Definitely has what may just be the best flow of all time

Quote:
I know right, Gucci, and Flocka >>

The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:17 AM   #164
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Quote:

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? Is english your second language?
Old 06-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #165
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
I know right, Gucci, and Flocka >>

Yes, now you've got it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: