Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #121
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Rappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Sorry, cant listen to most of these new school "rappers", it sucks, damn wannabes... old school for the win
sums up my feelings about this thread
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #122
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownmamba00
no love for wiz?

my top 5 right now: kanye, wiz, lupe, j cole and big sean. i could easily put CuDi in there if he rapped again but i'm hearing motm3 is not coming out for a loooong time
see my list
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #123
Alamo
Banned

Alamo has decent reputation

Thread needs more 2 Chainz
Alamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:56 AM   #124
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo
Thread needs more garbage
Well that's not sanitary.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #125
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

right now?

Kendrick Lamar
Ab Soul
Killer Mike
Joe Budden
O.C.

All Time?

Nas
Hov
2pac
Joe Budden
Biggie

Edit: meh... switch O.C. with Dom Kennedy
Bigsmoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:18 PM   #126
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lol, Big L better than Lupe. Post mortem **** sucking this is.

And Ketchup called another poster's list gay while he has Danny Brown, Drake, and "Pretty Mother****er" ASAP rocky on his list.

not really.

Before i got into Big L, I remember people saying he was better than Big Pun and Biggie.

I heard Lifestyle of the poor and Dangerous and was disappointed. Not because of the album was bad or anything like that because it was a great album but Big L to me is not near Big Pun and Biggie in any level.

Big L has punchlines and delivery over Lupe Fiasco and that it.
Bigsmoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #127
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Bro, I was mocking the dude for believing that. I should have used quotation marks.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #128
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Current, not in order:

Kendrick Lamar
Curren$y
Meek Mill
Wiz
Wale
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #129
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Re: Top 5 Favorite Rappers

in no particular order:
Nas
Murs
Tupac
Scarface
Masta Ace
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #130
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Biggie
Hov
Nas
Ghostface
Gza

Bottom 2 could change from day 2 day
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #131
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Master P
Keith Murray
Willie D
Raekwon
Spice 1
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #132
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

all time

max b
lord infamous
pimp c
ghostface killah
gucci mane
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:53 PM   #133
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
all time

max b
lord infamous
pimp c
ghostface killah
gucci mane
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #134
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some of the names being mentioned here, made me realize why I stopped listening to new hip hop.

Then some names I never heard of, so I did a quick check and it only reaffirmed my abandonment.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #135
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Some of the names being mentioned here, made me realize why I stopped listening to new hip hop.

Then some names I never heard of, so I did a quick check and it only reaffirmed my abandonment.

Cool story.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: