Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Dragon Age: Inquisition

Coming out next week.

The game looks pretty damn good from what I have seen and read so far. Even deeper and more complete than the first game and of course much higher polish than the disappointing second game.

Quick Look at the game: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quic...ion/2300-9695/ (small spoilers)

You can go to dragonagekeep.com to create an import file for the decisions you made in the previous series, or if you are a new player, to get a quick recap of the overall story of the first two games. Neat!
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #2
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

I'm tempted to get this given all the glowing reviews and the description of what kind of game it is. It gives me hope after how mediocre (to be kind) Dragon Age 2 was.

I wonder how my PC would handle this game though. It's getting up there in years and I was considering upgrade/buying next summer. I'll probably hold off and wait for a "Complete" version sometime down the road. Too many other games keeping me busy right now.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #3
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Can't wait for this!
MP.Trey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna play this over christmas. Really looking forward to it.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:00 AM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'm tempted to get this given all the glowing reviews and the description of what kind of game it is. It gives me hope after how mediocre (to be kind) Dragon Age 2 was.

I wonder how my PC would handle this game though. It's getting up there in years and I was considering upgrade/buying next summer. I'll probably hold off and wait for a "Complete" version sometime down the road. Too many other games keeping me busy right now.

What are your system specs?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:01 AM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've been a Mass Effect fan for years and I just started Dragon Age Origins this year. The combat takes some getting used to but I think I'll cop this when it comes out.

Still, I'm looking forward to ME4 when it drops (probably like early 2016)
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:20 AM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
What are your system specs?
I bought my system in July/2010 and the only change I've made was upping the RAM to 8 GB since then. Core i5 750 with a ATI 5850. So far, so good playing games on high levels but this next wave of games over the next couple months will stop that I think.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:59 AM   #8
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll probably wait a few days for reviews to come out, but right now, I think this will be the best game for winter. If all the other games I'm looking at disappoint or I don't want them, I'll have to wait until Christmas to get this.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I'll probably wait a few days for reviews to come out, but right now, I think this will be the best game for winter. If all the other games I'm looking at disappoint or I don't want them, I'll have to wait until Christmas to get this.

There's plenty of reviews out already. I got this on pre-order.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #10
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

buying EAware game

Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:41 PM   #11
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
There's plenty of reviews out already. I got this on pre-order.
Thanks, sounds like it's very good. I still much prefer listening to the community's reviews than critics though.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #12
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster

Got it ready to go on my ps4.

I'll give Dragon age another shot. Couldn't even finish DA2.

Dragon age 1 is in my top 10 RPGs.

Inquisition contains 80+ hours gameplay. I'm all about dumping hours in a single game.
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #13
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Do I need to play Origins and II to understand this game? Don't say I should play Origins because it's a great game, do I need to play them for story purposes?
Old 11-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #14
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Do I need to play Origins and II to understand this game? Don't say I should play Origins because it's a great game, do I need to play them for story purposes?

Nope
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 04:39 PM   #15
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Read this:

http://kotaku.com/a-beginners-guide-...age-1658487212

Quote:
Good news: Dragon Age: Inquisition is pretty great. Less-good news: Being a story-heavy role-playing game, it relies heavily on a familiarity with the Dragon Age series' dense lore. Newcomers might be a bit lost at times.

I get the sense that a lot of people who missed the first two games are going to give this one a shot. As well they should! Skipping right to Inquisition is definitely doable, but in order to have the best time, you'll probably want to brush up on your lore up front. And that's what I'm here for.

LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: