Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #136
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Current gen is finishing with a bang.
The Last Of Us & GTA V will be the two best games of this gen, in my opinion.
The game play looks incredible and the shooting mechanics look top notch. It will be the greatest game ever created.

R-Star & ND really are the cream of the crop when it comes to developing games these days.

September 17th can't come soon enough.
Please no delays...
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #137
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

holllyyy craaaapppp

so much stuff to do o_O

loved that little teaser/preview of the multiplayer at the end
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #138
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I came to say I came.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #139
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i can see myself spending a lot of time with the stock market investing and real estate stuff

cant wait
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:02 PM   #140
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

CANT WAIT
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #141
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, that look pretty unbelievable. I usually spend way too much time playing the GTA's and it looks like this one will be even worse. The investing stuff looks like it could be cool and sports will prob be fun to troll around with. The mission gameplay with 3 people looks very interesting.

Probably the first game in a long time that I will really be looking forward to.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #142
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

My god, I will officially have no life once this game comes out
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #143
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

The shooting mechanics look like Max Payne 3, which is a good thing. Will be much better than the somewhat clunky feel of the combat in GTA 4.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #144
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good lawd that looks incredible.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #145
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
My god, I will officially have no life once this game comes out
You already lost it when you named yourself after my dick.

lol jk
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:05 AM   #146
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Senior year of high school? Who cares, GTA V is gonna be my life!
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:50 AM   #147
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Should replace the three dudes with Max Payne. Because Max is tight as shit.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:33 AM   #148
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
Senior year of high school? Who cares, GTA V is gonna be my life!
This.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #149
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like it's gonna be one for the ages. You can shoot someone in the face and then shoot a round of golf afterwards. Epicness tenfold...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #150
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
Looks like it's gonna be one for the ages. You can shoot someone in the face and then shoot a round of golf afterwards. Epicness tenfold...

Am I the only one that was really impressed with the mechanics for golf and tennis? It looked pretty detailed for something that is just there for an off-story recretional activity. They really put a lot of love into everything it seems, I am so excited. I'm too overwhelmed with what I saw, it just looks better then anything I have ever seen (including The Last of Us).

I see a lot of resemblance from previous installments with the three leading characters.

Mike = Vice City
Trevor = GTA 4
Franklin = San Andreas

The characters just fit those themes to me, anyone else?
My favorite part of the trailers was definitely Franklin shooting a bunch of guys. Looked so fluid and thrilling; my biggest disappointment with ALL of the GTA games was the actual mechanics (shooting and movement). I always thought they were pretty stagnant. Max Payne had the perfect mechanics for a 3rd person shooter and it looks like GTA V implemented that, which I'm thrilled about. That is what will make this the greatest game of all-time. We are all familiar with content, presentation, soundtrack, story line etc. but the one thing GTA always lacked in enjoyable game play and it looks like they have finally nailed it.

- Biggest map ever
- More content then in San Andreas
- Improved game-play

Hopefully the soundtrack is as enjoyable as Vice City was and the city is as authentic as Vice City was. The story-line I'm sure will be epic once again and the presentation from the trailers looks top-notch.

This game is incredibly ambitious; I love the theme (bank-robberies) and actually bringing realism to the game by building your own crew and strategizing.

I ****ing can't wait.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: