Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-19-2013, 12:02 AM   #226
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Add me, Niko (nikochanr3) on PS3
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #227
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Add me, Niko (nikochanr3) on PS3
Will do.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #228
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

I got PS3 & 360, I don't even have Xbox Live on 360 though.
So I guess add me as a PS3 user...
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #229
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
I got PS3 & 360, I don't even have Xbox Live on 360 though.
So I guess add me as a PS3 user...
Too bad we don't know your PSN
Old 08-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #230
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...r-missions.htm

Damn
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #231
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Btw, my PSN is Manual_Required. If anybody wants to add me, go ahead & send the PM, but make sure you say, "I'm (add s/n here) from ISH."
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:16 AM   #232
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Old 08-20-2013, 07:18 AM   #233
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

My PSN is RMolloy24. Add me
Old 08-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #234
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Too bad we don't know your PSN

I'll post it next time I log online.
I haven't played online in probably 2 years now, so I don't quite remember if I even registered my ID. I got a new PS3 few months back.

But I'll definitely post my PSN before GTA V comes out on September 17th.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #235
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

i came
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #236
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Yea I was gonna try to wait and see what was gonna happen with this game and next gen consoles. But I cant wait.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 AM   #237
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

700 ONLINE missions....and maybe more?

WTF?

I am not getting a next gen system until the next Mortal Kombat comes out for sure now. I just wanna kill shit in a chopper online and get all kinds of hatemail like the good ol days in Free Roam. I hope they have better anti-air so the ground game has a chance.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #238
waseem780
Joel Embiid NextGreatC

waseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputationwaseem780 has a terrific reputation

Nothing beats GTA San Andreas.... purely NOTHING.
waseem780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #239
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem780

GTA 5 will. It does everything GTA SA does and more.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #240
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem780

Get out of here with the nostalgia crap. I remember people were saying, "Nothing beats GTA III" when San Andreas came out.

"It happened in my childhood/younger days; therefore, it's better."

Get over yourself. GTA V is going to blow the doors off any game ever made. No joke. It's also looking as though Watch Dogs will be amazing as f*ck, too.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: