Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-25-2013, 09:19 PM   #271
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
will we have the ability to load our own playlist into the game?
did in 4 probably will be able to in 5.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #272
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
So, don't read this if you don't want the soundtrack spoiled. I don't know how to white text so if it's objectionable to have it all out there, hopefully someone can let me know.

Anyway, here's the soundtrack. Brace yourselves:

West Coast Classics (classic hip hop)
Host: DJ Pooh
Tracklist:
*2pac - Ambitionz Az A Ridah
*N.W.A. - Appetite For Destruction
*N.W.A. - Gangsta Gangsta
*c walk - Kurupt
*DJ Quik - Dollars and Sense
*Snoop Dogg - Gin N Juice
*King T - Played Like A Piano'
*Geto Boys - Mind Playin' Tricks
*Tha Dogg Pound Ft. Mack 10 - Nothin' But The Cavi Hit
*Too $hort - So You Want To Be A Gangster
*Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E
*Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
*Mc Enit - straight up menace
*The Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
*Kausion - What You Wanna Do (Ft. Ice Cube)
*Ice Cube - You Know How We Do It

Soulwax FM
Host: Soulwax
*Mim Suleiman - Mingi
*FKCLUB - The Strange Art (In Flagranti Remix)
*Matias Aguayo - El Sucu Tucu
*Joe Goddard feat. Valentina - Gabriel (Soulwax Remix)
*Daniel Maloso - Body Music
*Green Velvet & Harvard Bass - Lazer Beams
*Zombie Nation - Tryouts
*Goose - Synrise (Soulwax Remix)
*Tiga - Plush (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)
*The Hacker - Shockwave (Gesaffelstein Remix)
*Pulp - After You (Soulwax Remix)

Non Stop Pop FM (pop/dance)
*Robyn - Every Heartbeat
*Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World)
*Modjo - Lady
*Britney Spears - Gimme more
*Kelly Rowland - Work
*Petshop Boys - West End Girls
*All Saints - Pure Shores
*Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
*Moloko - Time Is Now
*Amerie - One Thing
*Fergie - Glamorous
*Hall And Oates - Adult Education
*Corona - Rhythm Of The Night
*Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
*Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
*Wham! - Everything She Wants

Rebel Radio (Country)
*Ozark Mountain Daredevils - If You Wanna Get To Heaven
*Hank Snow - It Don't Hurt Anymore
*Johnny Paycheck - It won't be long (and I'll be hating you)
*Johnny Cash - General Lee
*Willie Nelson - Whiskey River
*Jerry Reed - You Took All The Ramblin' Out Of Me

Vinewood Boulevard Radio (alternative rock)
Hosts: Nate and Steve
*Sam Flax - Fire Doesn't Burn Itself
*Metz - Wet Blanket
*Ceremony - Histerya
*Bass Drum of Death - Crawling After You
*Shark? - California Grrrls

Electronic/Chillwave/Ambient radio station:
*Cashmere Cat - Mirror Maru
*The Hics - Cold Air
*Inc - The Place

Everything else:
*Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
*The Cult - Rain
*Steve Miller Band - Rock 'N Me
*Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
*Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)
*Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes
*The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
*Kano - Can't Hold Back (Your Loving)
*One Way - Cutie Pie
*Rick James - Give It to Me Baby
*Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm in Love
*Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time
*Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
*Kleer - Tonight
*D Train - You're the One for Me
*Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights
*Youth Brigade - Blown Away
*The Germs - Lexicon Devil
*The Weirdos - Life of Crime
*Black Flag - My War
*Descendents - Pervert
*Circle Jerks - Rock House
*T.S.O.L. - Abolish Government/Silent Majority
*Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal
*Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble with Women IS)
*Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
*YG - I'm A Real 1
*Kelly Rowland - Work (Freemasons Remix)
*The Game - Ali Bomaye (Explicit) ft. 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
*Hackman - Forgotten Notes
*Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin'
*Taana Gardner - Heartbeat (Club Version)
*Zapp - Hearbreaker. Pt. 1, Pt. 2
*B.T. Express - Do It
*Aaron Neville - Hercules
*Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World)
*Muse - Madness
*Ab-Soul Illuminate (Thank you xl2onald)
*Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
*Inner Circle - Bad Boys (hahaha, perfect song.)
*Marlena Shaw - California Soul
*Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)
*Regulate - Warren G and Nate Dogg
*Smokey Robinson- Cruisin
*B.T. Express - Do It 'Til You're Satisfied

Also, this link has all the hip-hop selections cued up: http://community.allhiphop.com/discu...dio-los-santos

Alright I'm buying it
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:04 AM   #273
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone else sharing your console with another person who is gonna play GTA V? My brother, my sister and me are all gonna be fighting for time on it when it comes out. Sucks.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #274
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Anyone else sharing your console with another person who is gonna play GTA V? My brother, my sister and me are all gonna be fighting for time on it when it comes out. Sucks.
Work or do some chores and save up 500 bucks. You're welcome.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #275
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looks like i'm gonna be listening to 'Non Stop Pop FM'. I just loved that night life feeling it gave me when I played GTA IV back then. I'm a good person now, so it'll bring back old memories. lmao

'NeYo - Because Of You' was the shit back then.

Quote:
Fergie - Glamarous
Old 08-26-2013, 09:05 AM   #276
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Work or do some chores and save up 500 bucks. You're welcome.
Meh, no point of buying another 360 or PS3 when next-gen's coming out.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #277
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Looks like i'm gonna be listening to 'Non Stop Pop FM'. I just loved that night life feeling it gave me when I played GTA IV back then. I'm a good person now, so it'll bring back old memories. lmao

'NeYo - Because Of You' was the shit back then.

You sound like a homo that got his rectum tickled.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #278
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That soundtrack has nothing on Vice City.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #279
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
That soundtrack has nothing on Vice City.
I'm honestly thinking the current GTA V track list may come close to doubling in size when it's all said and done. There's rumored to be upwards of 16 radio stations and as you can see, only parts of a few are accounted for in the initial posting.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #280
Shade8780
GOATin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
lolwut?
Old 08-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #281
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Old 08-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #282
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

Andrew Bynum.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:33 PM   #283
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm honestly thinking the current GTA V track list may come close to doubling in size when it's all said and done. There's rumored to be upwards of 16 radio stations and as you can see, only parts of a few are accounted for in the initial posting.
Its not the size of the list rather than the selection. I see nothing in there that stands out to me. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy it.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #284
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Its not the size of the list rather than the selection. I see nothing in there that stands out to me. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy it.
Word, word. I just meant there's likely a fair bit more to come, so maybe some of those will be more down your alley. I feel you though, the Vice City soundtrack was legit.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:24 PM   #285
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

Quote:
Word, word. I just meant there's likely a fair bit more to come, so maybe some of those will be more down your alley. I feel you though, the Vice City soundtrack was legit.
Here's hoping
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: