Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #286
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

How I wish they would put more girly songs
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:51 AM   #287
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Everything else:
*Foreigner - Dirty White Boy
*The Cult - Rain
*Steve Miller Band - Rock 'N Me
*Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
*Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)
*Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes
*The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes
*Kano - Can't Hold Back (Your Loving)
*One Way - Cutie Pie
*Rick James - Give It to Me Baby
*Evelyn "Champagne" King - I'm in Love
*Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time
*Stevie Wonder - Skeletons
*Kleer - Tonight
*D Train - You're the One for Me
*Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights
*Youth Brigade - Blown Away
*The Germs - Lexicon Devil
*The Weirdos - Life of Crime
*Black Flag - My War
*Descendents - Pervert
*Circle Jerks - Rock House
*T.S.O.L. - Abolish Government/Silent Majority
*Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal
*Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble with Women IS)

*Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
*YG - I'm A Real 1
*Kelly Rowland - Work (Freemasons Remix)
*The Game - Ali Bomaye (Explicit) ft. 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
*Hackman - Forgotten Notes
*Bernard Wright - Haboglabotribin'
*Taana Gardner - Heartbeat (Club Version)
*Zapp - Hearbreaker. Pt. 1, Pt. 2
*B.T. Express - Do It
*Aaron Neville - Hercules
*Rihanna - Only Girl (In the World)
*All Saints - Pure Shores
*Muse - Madness
*Ab-Soul – Illuminate (Thank you xl2onald)
*All Saints - Pure Shores
*Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
*Inner Circle - Bad Boys (hahaha, perfect song.)
*Marlena Shaw - California Soul
*Outkast - Elevators (Me & You)
*Regulate - Warren G and Nate Dogg
*Smokey Robinson- Cruisin
*B.T. Express - Do It 'Til You're Satisfied

Also, this link has all the hip-hop selections cued up: http://community.allhiphop.com/discu...dio-los-santos
Looks like there might be a punkrock station in there as well
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:33 PM   #288
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More info on GTA V soundtrack:
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...#ixzz2dIe1HtEP
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:35 PM   #289
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Rebel Radio will be my one and only channel.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #290
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #291
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzoom17 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

17 more days!!!
zoom17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:18 PM   #292
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the wait hurts
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:57 AM   #293
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

14 more days.

I saw commercials for GTA V for the 1st time today on tv. I just can't wait for this shit to drop and for my social life to be flushed completely down the toilet.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #294
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
How I wish they would put more girly songs

The juxtaposition between girly songs and wrecking mayhem is actually pretty fun.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #295
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Early game mission spoilers in this one. I don't think it ruins anything but if you want to know nothing about anything prior to playing the game yourself, then I'd say pass on this article. Otherwise, it offers an in-depth glimpse of things to come:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03...d-theft-auto-v
Old 09-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #296
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My friend works at a retail store and the shipment already came in the other week. A few of his co workers stole some copies already. He said he can give me one on the 15th so I'm pumped for it!!
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #297
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
While Trevor heads off to find an off-road vehicle to chase the jet, I head up to a quiet spot overlooking the city as Michael. Waiting is a van with a very special gun in the back. Think of the gun Bruce Willis shot Jack Black’s arm off with in 1997’s The Jackal; a huge, mounted rifle controlled via a computer screen. A small red reticule leading the plane tracks where you need to shoot to critically damage one of the jet’s engines. Three hits and the plane begins to lose height, leaving a trail of billowing, oily black smoke behind it.

This game just sounds stupid good now.
I knew the mechanics are #1 in the business (Max Payne 3 HAS the best shooting mechanics of any game to date, IMO); I knew the content rivals games like Skyrim; the concept is brilliant; it's Rockstar creating the game so you know the storyline will be epic but NOW they're benchmarking Naughty Dog's trademark of making EVERY little detail count.

Think of the Last of Us & Uncharted, and remember how every little thing in the environment elevated the pitch for the player. The electrical sparks, rain drops etc. it seems like that is what GTA V has done as well.

I can't wrap my head around how this shit is even possible; they have everything in this game. Every good thing I liked from games like Mass Effect 2, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption & Skyrim is in this game.

The only thing I haven't really read much about is the combat system; how fluent is it? If they actually implement a system that is as fluent as it was in Arkham City, then you might as well give this game the game of the decade, century and future century.

This will be the blueprint for every developer in the business.
Yep guys, thinking of the future; I think this game will not only redefine the gaming industry but will improve it beyond our imagination. They just slapped the shit out of every game developer in the business and told me straight up "Step your game up if you want to compete with us."

Rockstar
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #298
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
This game just sounds stupid good now.
I knew the mechanics are #1 in the business (Max Payne 3 HAS the best shooting mechanics of any game to date, IMO); I knew the content rivals games like Skyrim; the concept is brilliant; it's Rockstar creating the game so you know the storyline will be epic but NOW they're benchmarking Naughty Dog's trademark of making EVERY little detail count.

Think of the Last of Us & Uncharted, and remember how every little thing in the environment elevated the pitch for the player. The electrical sparks, rain drops etc. it seems like that is what GTA V has done as well.

I can't wrap my head around how this shit is even possible; they have everything in this game. Every good thing I liked from games like Mass Effect 2, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, San Andreas, Red Dead Redemption & Skyrim is in this game.

The only thing I haven't really read much about is the combat system; how fluent is it? If they actually implement a system that is as fluent as it was in Arkham City, then you might as well give this game the game of the decade, century and future century.

This will be the blueprint for every developer in the business.
Yep guys, thinking of the future; I think this game will not only redefine the gaming industry but will improve it beyond our imagination. They just slapped the shit out of every game developer in the business and told me straight up "Step your game up if you want to compete with us."

Rockstar

What they also did was tell Sony and Microsoft, **** YOUR LAUNCH, the real game everyone needs is in the last generation. If GTA was for PS4 and not 3, i'd have upgraded instantly. Now, i'm not going to for quite awhile.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #299
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

What a year for video games. The Last of Us was the best game ever imo, and then you had Bioshock earlier in the year, Splinter Cell Blacklist which just came out, and we're still waiting for GTA V, Watch Dogs, and Assassin's Creed 4.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #300
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
If GTA was for PS4 and not 3, i'd have upgraded instantly. Now, i'm not going to for quite awhile.
Truth. I'm usually not big on instantly upgrading to the next generation anyhow, but I feel especially comfortable waiting it out a little bit thanks to GTA V.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: