Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #331
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I don't think it's legit. Looks like they made GTA SA map small in comparison. GTA SA was a big map, I believe RDR has been the biggest map Rockstar has created.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #332
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The SA map I'm not sure about. The GTA4 map however I think is pretty close. You can make out the general size of city blocks and compare them to blocks in the new map, and while the 4 map looks a little shrunk, it's not by much. The airport V shape is also roughly the same size, so it's probably pretty close.

A lot of what looks like empty space to the north, that I'm guessing is the forested sides of mount Chilliad.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #333
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I don't think it's legit. Looks like they made GTA SA map small in comparison. GTA SA was a big map, I believe RDR has been the biggest map Rockstar has created.

Didn't they say its bigger than SA, 4 and RDR combined?
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #334
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac

http://kotaku.com/5959038/get-an-ide...to-v-really-is

Also check out this other link for some sense of scale on the actual GTA V map.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #335
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Yes.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #336
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
6 days

It's really like 4 days. When you wake up Monday you should be playing this game before you got to sleep. I'm assuming a ton are going to midnight releases.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #337
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Preordered but not sure if I will bother going to midnight release. Might just pick it up after work on Tuesday.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #338
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
It's really like 4 days. When you wake up Monday you should be playing this game before you got to sleep. I'm assuming a ton are going to midnight releases.

I know for a fact if I get this before my class on Tuesday, there is no way I'm going to class. I gotta wait till after. Its gonna be the longest ****in class ever.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #339
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I've had this pre-ordered since E3 2012. It was $10 off and another $10 in Best Buy points then. I almost wish I wasn't going away for vacation next week so I could play this but the game will have to wait. It'll be there waiting for me when I get back and I can't see myself doing anything else but playing this on the Sunday I get back.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #340
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

GTA V gameplay videos leaked

http://vinebox.co/u/wiTSAJpbo55
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:36 AM   #341
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^

WTF ROCKSTAR
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:42 AM   #342
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1UWWHetpbI
Old 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #343
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

Removed. Got anything else?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:15 AM   #344
Bladers
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Removed. Got anything else?

http://www.mindovermorals.com//awesomo/IMG%201921.mp4
http://vinebox.co/u/wiTSAJpbo55

Old 09-12-2013, 01:17 AM   #345
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I'm waiting for some high resolution footage.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: