Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #391
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
graphic is superb. driving mechanics are good.
very few enterablel buildings. disappointed.
airport not enterable, malls, most stores, houses, garages etc.
its pretty much a lockdown city.
cops are too aggressive even with 1 star.
airplane controls are so arcade. its ridiculous.
so disappointing. secondly you cant fly as passenger (enter airport. buy a ticket.)
lastly you can't walk and see inside the plane.

so disappointed so far.

Why the hell would you want to fly as a passenger? The only thing that was disappointing from what you mentioned is the small number of accessible buildings. I like the aggressive cops because I felt it was too easy to evade them on IV. Arcadey flying is not a suprise to me because the game is supposed to be fun and it's not meant to be a flight simulator.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #392
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

The flying in previous gta games was so godawful I'm glad it's more arcadey.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #393
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone going to a midnight launch Monday night / Tuesday morning??

I preordered through Best Buy and they called me the other day saying they're doing a midnight release party with prizes and contests and shit. I work so getting it on the way home Tuesday evening is fine with me, but I was curious if anyone is going to one or has been to one before.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #394
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wish I could attend the midnight release at the GameStop I pre-ordered from. They're doing some sort of event to celebrate the release of the game.

Unfortunately, I work night shifts Sun - Thurs, so I can't go without calling a day off and losing money.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #395
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Here is a random mission game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIqJNw9duOo
zoom17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #396
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:04 PM   #397
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMillions

That cow flopped.
Unless said character is superman.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #398
zoom17
Relax

zoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation herezoom17 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
That cow flopped.
Unless said character is superman.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #399
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

Do you seriously die from that?
Old 09-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #400
zoom17
Relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54

Why does the health bar look small.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #401
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Not sure. I've heard some folks saying they've jumped from higher and survived. I thought it might have been because the water was somewhat shallow but it doesn't look like he hit bottom prior to dying. I guess we'll find out soon.

In the meantime, here's a couple more:

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:40 AM   #402
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

Old 09-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #403
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I'm pretty sure he didn't die because I was watching that stream the other day. When you die, your map disappears from the corner.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #404
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IGN gave it a 10/10. No surprise.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #405
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

The tranny from Gamespot gave it a 9/10 for being mysoginistic.

http://uk.gamespot.com/grand-theft-a...=Topslot;Slot1
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: