Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #436
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I feel ashamed. Im skipping class today to play this
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #437
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wait so you have to install the disc to play it? how big is it i only have like 5gb on my harddrive
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #438
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
wait so you have to install the disc to play it? how big is it i only have like 5gb on my harddrive

8gb

Game is sick.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #439
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has no real reputation yet.

Quote:

8gb. I deleted literally every game I have. This is the only game Im playing for a while
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #440
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

**** I'm at work right now but do you tink I'll be able to use my 16gb Xbox flash drive?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #441
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
**** I'm at work right now but do you tink I'll be able to use my 16gb Xbox flash drive?

Yeah that should work.

Game is fucking awesome, I've been playing it since I finished my first class of the day at 9:30am

I'm back in class until 5pm but I know exactly what i'll be doing when I get home.

Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #442
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

yeah
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #443
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I've read somewhere that you can just play straightaway by putting in disc 2, but it's better to install the game via disc 1 to avoid possible issues like FPS ones, but don't quote me on that.

As for the game itself, I've been playing non-stop since it came, about 7 hours ago, and I usually have the attention span of a goldfish.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #444
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sadly, with other siblings, only got 2 hours in today of mainly just ****ing around driving and going around the map. Will be like that for the next few days but my sister will be gone all Friday and my brother will probably be at his friends. So far though it's awesome.

Last edited by Shade8780 : 09-17-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #445
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate being broke
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 02:41 PM   #446
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

If you have a 360, run the game on 720 instead of 1080. It gets rid of the jagged edges and looks so much better. It's not real 1080 anyway, it's scaled up. PS3 already runs on 720.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #447
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
A 16GB hard drive will be a tight squeeze for GTA V. I was thinking of trying to make it work (I have a 16GB as well) but I would have had to delete just about every game file I had. 16GB sounds like a lot of room in theory, but much of the space is taken up by XBox updates, maintenance, and other odds & ends (music, Netflix, games bought on XBox Arcade).

My solution was to buy a 16GB 2.0 flash drive for ten bucks. It's ten extra bucks, but it works like a charm. I'm running GTA V off of that. Plugged it into the 360's USB port, installed disc one (8GB), inserted disc two, and off I went. If you're going to go buy GTA in person, I say pick up a flash while you're at it, if you can.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #448
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
A 16GB hard drive will be a tight squeeze for GTA V. I was thinking of trying to make it work (I have a 16GB as well) but I would have had to delete just about every game file I had. 16GB sounds like a lot of room in theory, but much of the space is taken up by XBox updates, maintenance, and other odds & ends (music, Netflix, games bought on XBox Arcade).

My solution was to buy a 16GB 2.0 flash drive for ten bucks. It's ten extra bucks, but it works like a charm. I'm running GTA V off of that. Plugged it into the 360's USB port, installed disc one (8GB), inserted disc two, and off I went. If you're going to go buy GTA in person, I say pick up a flash while you're at it, if you can.
That's what I was saying I have a 16gb Xbox flash drive but my main hard drive only has 5.7 left on it.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #449
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
That's what I was saying I have a 16gb Xbox flash drive but my main hard drive only has 5.7 left on it.
Oh, haha. Completely mis-read that. Somehow I thought you were talking about your hard drive. I'll blame that one on gamer fatigue. My bad.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #450
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I bought a 16 GB flash drive for the game too. I could have deleted all my shit from my hard drive but it was so much easier to just pop in a flashdrive and save the game to it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: