Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #451
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Sadly, with other siblings, only got 2 hours in today of mainly just ****ing around driving and going around the map. Will be like that for the next few days but my sister will be gone all Friday and my brother will probably be at his friends. So far though it's awesome.

Do you guys share a player?
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:47 PM   #452
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this board

Just popped Disc 1 in. It's installing as we speak.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #453
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Do you guys share a player?
Nah lol. We all have different PSN accounts.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #454
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I only have one disk
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #455
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Installing the game right now.

This is why PS3 > XBox: the game and all of its installation are all on one disc.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:06 PM   #456
2013 Lakers
Kids at the park dunk on me

2013 Lakers has an OK reputation so far

2013 Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #457
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
This is why PS3 > XBox: the game and all of its installation are all on one disc.
Haha, I feel ya, but I mean... stepping forward, pressing a button, and replacing a disc one time upon initial startup when one first purchases the game isn't exactly the most strenuous or demanding thing ever.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #458
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where do you install the flash drive on the 360? Its a noob probably stupid question. Everything I saved is on my hard drive. Had to delete some games I installed which isnt bad. But games like BO2 with map packs, the DLC content I bought and free xbox games I want to keep eat up space. I was able to clear space but if this game requires another 8gb (where?) then wtf. Guessing when multiplayer drops thats the other 8 I'll need huh?

So far havent played many missions like everyone just riding around and getting it.

The intro was sick by the way. Had a Heat feel
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #459
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I only have one disk

360 uses dvds which can't hold as much as a bluray, which is why 360 has two disks and not just one.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #460
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Welcome to my family...

This Game Shooting/Driving mechanics are sick .....esp the Driving...major step up from other GTA's...

short Intro video for anyone who cares...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01UpRx-FWks
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #461
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Geeze, this game is spectacular.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #462
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm not gonna lie, why do I feel like the driving in this game SUCKS? It feels so unreal.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:36 PM   #463
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I'm not gonna lie, why do I feel like the driving in this game SUCKS? It feels so unreal.

I don't know.

I love the driving. It's vastly improved over GTA IV.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #464
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold

I love the driving.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #465
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GTA IV's driving physics felt more realistic to me. Overall, this game is great though.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: