Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #481
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold

Thanks. No Android just yet. That's too bad, because I searched for it last night and there's some bozo who has the iFruit name for an app that just has a dozen game screenshots that he's selling for a buck.

But it'll be there soon. I look forward to it. To me this is probably the most innovative thing you'll see out of this game. Making mini game content that ties into my actual system game available on my phone just means I'm going to be more excited about getting home and playing, knowing that I've got some new car, or my dog can do new tricks, or whatever, based on playing on my phone while in the bathroom at work.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #482
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I'm not gonna spoil it, but hilarious thing happens when you drop one of the guys off in the taxi.

I love what they did with the police in this game. I had 3 stars on me, so I hid behind a small wall in front of the airport and watched 6-7 cop cars drive right past me until I was eventually no longer wanted. The game has improved so much since the last installment, it's unbelievable.

Last edited by Is He Ill : 09-18-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #483
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
GTA V driving mechanics the cars had no weight and felt like they floated...

Fixed.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #484
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
CHEAT_AIM_SLOW_MO
CHEAT_SLOW_MO
CHEAT_SKYFALL
CHEAT_INVINCIBILITY
CHEAT_INVINCIBILITY_OFF
CHEAT_FLAMING_BULLETS
CHEAT_EXPLOSIVE_MELEE
CHEAT_DRUNK
CHEAT_BANG_BANG
CHEAT_GRAVITY_MOON
CHEAT_PHONE_DENIED
CHEAT_GIVE_PARACHUTE
CHEAT_WANTED_DOWN
CHEAT_WANTED_UP
CHEAT_SPECIAL_ABILITY
CHEAT_HEALTH_ARMOR
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_EXTRA_SUNNY
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_CLEAR
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_CLOUDY
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_SMOGGY
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_OVERCAST
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_RAIN
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_THUNDER
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_CLEARING
CHEAT_ADVANCE_WEATHER_SNOW
CHEAT_GIVE_WEAPONS
CHEAT_FAST_SWIM
CHEAT_FAST_RUN
CHEAT_SLIDEY_CARS
CHEAT_SUPER_JUMP

Possible cheats.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:23 PM   #485
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
If you set a mark on the map where you want to go and switch to (for instance) Franklin from Michael. Michael will actually drive to your mark when you're playing Franklin.

~via reddit.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #486
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

See for yourself.

http://i.imgur.com/HK9aNz1.jpg
Old 09-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #487
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Purchase the Hangar to avoid receiving a wanted level/s when you enter LSA.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:20 PM   #488
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why would anyone use cheats??? Retarded
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:49 PM   #489
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why would anyone use cheats??? Retarded
Hey man, I loved using cheats in Vice City. Made the game more fun. Probably the only game where it was more fun.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #490
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Hey man, I loved using cheats in Vice City. Made the game more fun. Probably the only game where it was more fun.

I used to cheat codes the **** out of GTA III and Vice City but I haven't used any since. Those games had a weaker economy system so entering cheat codes and going ham was a lot more fun. Now it is cool to build up your bank account through the gameplay.

Plus I was really young during GTA III and Vice so I was less patient and more into random destruction.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #491
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought we were going to be able to buy cars..? Maybe it happens later on? So far, all I've done is steal them. Franklin has a really nice Ford GT-lookalike now. Michael is still driving the black car you start off with. I haven't encountered Trevor yet.

I keep playing the game at a very slow pace to prolong the story, but I think I'm going to get more into the story mode now because I want to finish it before GTA Online is released.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:04 PM   #492
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The way I look at it. I paid $$$ just to cheat my way past stuff. GTA games are time consuming for a reason. Get your bang for the buck, explore, level up, missions, roam the entire map. You can acquire stuff as you play the game. Just seems pointless after you spend cash for the game is all. Those games you guys mentioned are old so maybe the system was broke where cheating wasnt so bad.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #493
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this game is amazing
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #494
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I thought we were going to be able to buy cars..? Maybe it happens later on? So far, all I've done is steal them.
Yeah, I've read a few accounts of folks buying cars online (using the in-game internet) and having them delivered to a nearby garage or car shop.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 09-18-2013 at 05:14 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #495
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I thought we were going to be able to buy cars..? Maybe it happens later on? So far, all I've done is steal them. Franklin has a really nice Ford GT-lookalike now. Michael is still driving the black car you start off with. I haven't encountered Trevor yet.

I keep playing the game at a very slow pace to prolong the story, but I think I'm going to get more into the story mode now because I want to finish it before GTA Online is released.

I think that may be exclusive to GTA online, I'm not sure though.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: