Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #616
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I'm broke with Franklin right now. Totally messed up on the stockmarket investment thing. I followed that stupid guide on GTAforums & I think this joint is bugged. 2nd Lester mission - invest on Debonaire.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 04:39 AM   #617
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
Lol. You push Square instead of X. Or X instead of A.

Really?

, thanks. Edit, actually no this doesn't work. The server bottleneck happens before that.

You people take Franklin out to the backwoods? I was looking at this female sheriff in the back country and she started calling me an immigrant and pulled a gun on me.

Last edited by LJJ : 09-23-2013 at 09:34 AM.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #618
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I'm broke with Franklin right now. Totally messed up on the stockmarket investment thing. I followed that stupid guide on GTAforums & I think this joint is bugged. 2nd Lester mission - invest on Debonaire.

Seriously? I made major stacks with that investment. Did you invest in Debonaire before completing the mission or after?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #619
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
Seriously? I made major stacks with that investment. Did you invest in Debonaire before completing the mission or after?
the last mission with lester invest a lot into vapid if you can the stock doesn't go up for a wile after you kill the guy so be prepared to be broke for a while.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #620
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
After the 1st heist, then added some extra $$$ after the 2nd "L" mission.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #621
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

So, can I milk it out? Like even if I only payed like $2, i'll still get my share of it unless I sell my share/%?

I put in 60k & got 100k out of it, & put in that 100k again in ARK ... still waiting to milk it out if that's possible.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #622
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How did people stay playing IV until V came out? From my thinking wouldn't GTA be old after like a year, unless the online reaches its expectations. In that case, it'd last a long time
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #623
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

You guys see that Cheap Alien / Hippie park on the side of the freeway in the desert?..

It has artwork/Graffiti painted all over the Rocks...people doing Yoga and smokin everywhere....

wonder if DLC will have something to do with Aliens
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:18 AM   #624
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just beat the game, i want more lol. great story though i had fun... now time to spend money and free roam.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:43 AM   #625
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
You guys see that Cheap Alien / Hippie park on the side of the freeway in the desert?..

It has artwork/Graffiti painted all over the Rocks...people doing Yoga and smokin everywhere....

wonder if DLC will have something to do with Aliens

might not need to wait for a dlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpIs0zVfJc
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:19 AM   #626
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
the last mission with lester invest a lot into vapid if you can the stock doesn't go up for a wile after you kill the guy so be prepared to be broke for a while.

Yeah, I know. I've done all the assassination missions.

I'm towards the end of the game now. The story has picked up significantly. It makes me wish they had added more to it.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #627
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

Can you replay the assassination missions and buy stock the second time around?
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:26 AM   #628
S13M
High School JV MVP

S13M has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
Can you replay the assassination missions and buy stock the second time around?

No, the game saves automatically before you replay missions and you'll continue from the autosave point.
S13M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:13 AM   #629
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
How did people stay playing IV until V came out? From my thinking wouldn't GTA be old after like a year, unless the online reaches its expectations. In that case, it'd last a long time
The best thing about IV was the online multiplayer. That's why people played it so long, and I was one of them.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #630
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
The best thing about IV was the online multiplayer. That's why people played it so long, and I was one of them.
Thanks. What game modes are the best online? I didn't play much of it.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: